Sto

Reaction score
Handicap
I acquired an older Ping Redwood Anser head a few years ago. It had been recently refinished by Tom Slighter so it came very naked. I shafted it up, threw on a Super Stroke and gave it a whirl. I have never been an Anser kind of guy and this one didn't change my mind so I may put it on the block to go. I'm having a hard time deciding if I should re paint fill back to the original color seam or leave her naked. Filling may improve the resale value - maybe not. Any thoughts ?

thumbnail.jpgredwood.jpg

I like it more with paint

I like the contrast with the paint

Paint would be nice. That logo area looks like it would be difficult tho

Naked

Paint fill

I’d likely paint fill if going the re-sale route. Those who like naked are likely well versed in cleaning out or re-doing paint fill. Those who aren’t will likely appreciate a clean paint fill.

Paint it

Paint fill

Paint fill

I'd go with paint but not necessarily those colors

Both look pretty good but I like it slightly better with the paint.

It looks fairly overwhelming toward filling. I get it. The Logo does look intimidating and I'm not sure which color to start with and the sequence after. I hope that @SpaceBandito sees this and can assist with a pointer or two. I have done filling in the past but not micro mutlicolor.

Last edited:
Paint filled looks better.

I like it paint filled.

I like the paint fill, but the only color I would leave stock would be red. I'd do something else with the rest.

Which version would help me make more putts? It doesn’t matter to me.

Back