My new hybrid- Cleveland Launcher DST

This one is officially in my bag as well.

vvvvvvv

the dst is a solid hybrid. i almost walked out of the pgass with one but had my heart set on the machspeed. what hybrid were you using before JB? and what made you make the switch?

the dst is a solid hybrid. i almost walked out of the pgass with one but had my heart set on the machspeed. what hybrid were you using before JB? and what made you make the switch?

Right back at ya! What made you leave with the Machspeed? Ive heard so many great things about it Im not surprised but was just you had your mind set on it or did it actually out perform the DST and whatever else you looked at? Just curious!

Good stuff JB. since your 5w is gone, would your 3w disappear in favor of another hybrid

I was using the Srixon Z-TX and the Wilson Staff FyBrid.

Right back at ya! What made you leave with the Machspeed? Ive heard so many great things about it Im not surprised but was just you had your mind set on it or did it actually out perform the DST and whatever else you looked at? Just curious!

i didn't actually leave with the machspeed, it wasn't available at the time. however, i was at the pgass testing a lot of different hybrids and the dst was one of them. i was comparing all the data from the other hybrids to what's currently in my bag, the sq2. nothing really outperformed what i had so i figured that the machspeed would be a slight improvement on what i already have. plus, i've just really wanted the machspeed. if i had to have bought something on the day it would've come down to the dst and the adams a7, both of those were very similar according to the results on the launch monitor. ironically, i didn't care for the xls at all, i couldn't get any feedback from it.

Calloway, i found great feedback on off center shots w/ my XLS hybrids. Its why i like em so much. They feel comfortable, and feel amazing on 'sweet spot' shots too.

Calloway, i found great feedback on off center shots w/ my XLS hybrids. Its why i like em so much. They feel comfortable, and feel amazing on 'sweet spot' shots too.

interesting. i didn't get that at all compared to the a7 and the dst. everything felt the same. who knows maybe i was hitting it in the sweet spot every time. :D

interesting. i didn't get that at all compared to the a7 and the dst. everything felt the same. who knows maybe i was hitting it in the sweet spot every time. :D

I wish i was that lucky

I'm very interested in the Launcher hybrids. I've only recently just hit last year's Launcher, and not the newest DST model. FWIW, I am about ready to snag a few of them, but am looking for anyone who has hit both?

I'm very interested in the Launcher hybrids. I've only recently just hit last year's Launcher, and not the newest DST model. FWIW, I am about ready to snag a few of them, but am looking for anyone who has hit both?

Very different clubs. The DST is a lighter head, and a very different shaft. For me I get more distance, but also find that the club feels better overall.

Thanks Josh, maybe I better jhust find me the 09 versions since I know I like them.

Bought this today :)

Back