My Golf Journey for 2010

I played yesterday with my family and rode in a cart with my brother. That may have been a mistake because he wanted me to jump 20 steps ahead of where I am. Of course - he's let me mess up the shot and then explain what I did wrong. Ugh! Usually it had something to do with which foot I was playing the ball off of. Then there was my father telling me that I have the same bad habit of rolling my wrists that he has, which he thought was a bit entertaining. I think I'll wait another month or so before I play family golf again.
That must be really annoying. You already have a swing coach, you don't need two more.

That must be really annoying. You already have a swing coach, you don't need two more.

Family and annoying go hand-in-hand. I don't worry about it too much.

Wow - I was in 3 bunkers today and got out without any problems. They were also pretty shots that ended up fairly close to the pin. It was very exciting for me.

Congrats Diane! My main goal is to get out in one, secondary is to be on the green!

Congrats Diane! My main goal is to get out in one, secondary is to be on the green!

Me too Smallie. I've decided that this is not a really difficult shot. Esox gave me a good swing thought for bunker shots and that helped too.

good to hear Diane! I'm finally starting to figure out bunkers too

Me too Smallie. I've decided that this is not a really difficult shot. Esox gave me a good swing thought for bunker shots and that helped too.

Are you going to share?

I don't know what sand is like where you are, but the courses I play here have nice, fine sand and is a breeze to hit out of. The quality of sand makes a big difference in how you can play out of it.

Back