Status
Not open for further replies.
Were kind of like the Dirty Dozen, but ill be Charles Bronson. I got banned for PM too many people. I dont have a problem with it, I PMed a lot of people, I just think he caught a lot of them before they got checked. Im just glad we have this place now, but I better keep an eye on Josh and make sure he doesnt edit my posts to make himself look better. :act-up:

Julie must have been a little slicker with her PM's. I was promised things that I didn't get. :sad: :bicker: We all have to agree though this place is a lot more fun. :banana:

Julie must have been a little slicker with her PM's. I was promised things that I didn't get. :sad: :bicker:

From me? :angel:

The coda to that is years later, at the class reunion, when the guys tell me they all had a big crush on me but were too intimidated to do anything about it at the time. :curl-lip:

Isn't that the truth! Oh, I love guy logic. "God I really want to go out with her. I know! I'll sit here quietly, make no indication of interest, and never do anything about it! It's brilliant! That way, when everyone else does the same, she won't get to go out with anyone! Mu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Isn't that the truth! Oh, I love guy logic. "God I really want to go out with her. I know! I'll sit here quietly, make no indication of interest, and never do anything about it! It's brilliant! That way, when everyone else does the same, she won't get to go out with anyone! Mu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Better yet, "I'll have food fights and do other disgusting things with my friends! That way, she'll never know!":drool:

Okay, we gotta stop this. It's just way too easy. And ultimately, frustrating. :wilt:

As I said earlier--being an adult is much better.

Better yet, "I'll have food fights and do other disgusting things with my friends! That way, she'll never know!":drool:

Okay, we gotta stop this. It's just way too easy. And ultimately, frustrating. :wilt:

As I said earlier--being an adult is much better.

Yeah and you women were so vocal about your feelings too. :banana: You stayed the night with our sisters and never made a move either. :sad: We were always too busy chasing the girls that we could never have. :sad:

It is? You mean...there's a point when they stop doing that?

I wouldn't count on it.

Well, they just learn to do other stuff. Sometimes even stuff we like.

But that's not the point.

:banana::clapp::egyptian::twist::wavey: Post # 500 :banana::clapp::egyptian::twist::wavey:

(only 10 smilies, max--rats!)

Claire, you are one of the great things about this board. And 500 posts prove it. Thank you.

You know when the heart monitor looks like: ___________________________?

That's probably about the time we quit!
667.gif

:banana::clapp::egyptian::twist::wavey: Post # 500 :banana::clapp::egyptian::twist::wavey:

That's true. We like doing things you like.

Congrats on number 500. You used to many smilies or I would have added a few. Sorry no smilies for you. :p

OK, if you say so...I tend to blindly believe you on everything you say, oh strange internet woman.

Well congrats!

We need to close this one down and just be above this whole thing. Our motto (or one of them) is that we will take the high road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back