MUST buy a new set of clubs what ya buying?

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
hypothetical of course but lets say your clubs got stolen and for whatever reason your old set is not available anymore, so you are forced to buy a new set. what ya buying?

only pick one set and you can't get "fitted" for the set....you are just walking into Dick's or golf galaxy or pga store, where ever.

i'm walking into golf galaxy and rolling with a set of Srixon ZX5 Mk II. i really want to try these irons badly and will be in the spring

Titleist t200 or t350.

Callaway Paradym.

I'm really curious about the new Mizuno stuff, so I suppose if I'm not allow to re-buy Titleist, I'm going that route. ST-Z 230 driver/fairways, either Pro 225 or JPX 923 Forged irons, T24 wedges and M-Craft OMOI4 putter.

Apex Pros. I’d do it right this second

Callaway Apex Pros 🔥

Apex Pro / CB combo

Cobra Aerojets fo sho

Paradym and Apex. I know I can hit them. Well atleast Apex I do lol. I know I can hit a Paradym hybrid.

Apex Pro.

I think they'd have a similar feeling to the Rogue Pros I currently play, but better.

hypothetical of course but lets say your clubs got stolen and for whatever reason your old set is not available anymore, so you are forced to buy a new set. what ya buying?

only pick one set and you can't get "fitted" for the set....you are just walking into Dick's or golf galaxy or pga store, where ever.

i'm walking into golf galaxy and rolling with a set of Srixon ZX5 Mk II. i really want to try these irons badly and will be in the spring
Probability same that I have now - Callaway Paradym irons.. they just work for me

Same, Srixon ZX5's with the Nippon Modus 120 shafts.

Cobra Aerojets.

Mizuno Pro 225

whatever Callaway has coming out in Jan/Feb.

You know this is actually a hard question for me. Do I do the sensible thing and get the same x7 MKii that I currently use and absolutely love or do I take it as an opportunity to try something new?

Oh this is brutal. If I can go to those stores that means I can at least hit them so my list of iron sets that I'll be hitting are:
Mizuno JPX923 HM/HMP
Srixon ZX4/ZX5 MKII
Cobra Aerojet OL
Callaway Paradym / Paradym X

All of those are super intriguing to me so I'd walk out with one of them

Hmmmm if I can’t get fit then I think I’d go with the Apex Pros with MMT 105s or 95s

Whatever the newest & shiniest is from any of these OEM''s .... Titleist, Callaway or Srixon ;)

If my 21 Apex Pro / CB combo set was stolen today I'd replace them with the 24 Apex Pro / CB combo set in a heartbeat!

Since,Callaway hasn't released the new Apex DCB, I'll go with
923 HMPs
TSR 11⁰
TM 13.5⁰ Burner Mini
TSR 16.5⁰
G430 7&9 woods
CBX wedges
Scotty GoLo.

Very similar to current bag.
The new Titleist irons somehow missed the mark for me.

ZX5 or if I can wait 245

Back