Status
Not open for further replies.
Tadashi is very GQ'esque. Needless to say, my wife is ready for this thing to be gone next week.

Tadashi is working that mo. Looks good on ya bro. I'm still frustrated as the rest of my face has caught up twice now through this and my stache is just taking it slow...the one time I want a mo it just won't go! haha Good work all and keep it up got a few more days to bring in more donations an try to hit the 1k mark!!

Well boys we are 4 days a away and $150 short of a cool G. Send out some feelers tomorrow and lets make that mark.

We will get to a grand. I need to send out an email as well. It's been fun - few more days to go!

Tappin' from my iPad!

We will get to a grand. I need to send out an email as well. It's been fun - few more days to go!

Tappin' from my iPad!

This a good cause but sporting this mo is going to be a once a year venture. I've liked reliving my early years.

16416aad.jpg
[/IMG]
The mo is filling in nicely. Just a few more days and it will be put on the shelf til next year! One more pic early next week

Looking good Tadashi, nothing a little fertilizer wouldn't fix, haha. J/K looking good dude.

Times almost up and I think we need to get our 'Champion Mo' contest going. I've got a $20 bill for the winner and hopefully a few more of you do as well. Shall I start a thread?

Champion or freakiest? I would only have a chance at one of those titles and it's the latter. LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

You guys choose.

How about - Most Impressive Mo? People can choose for themselves what equals "impressive". I'll make a poll thread and you all post pics and we'll go for the winner. I need some help jogging my memory for a list of everybody.

Thus far the best IMO is Tad's mo.

It is a fine mo to be sure, but the best???? I don't think so.

I don't remember too many, but Tad's stands out to me. A solid 'stache.

We have the mutton chops
IMAG0254-1.jpg

The stiletto
IMAG0255-1.jpg

or, the pervert
IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

I vote for Tad, haha

Those chops are awesome duey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those chops are awesome duey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha, it was fun, but too bad they were not fully out at that point. I may have to grow 'em back just for sleeze sake.

I vote for Duey!

Times almost up and I think we need to get our 'Champion Mo' contest going. I've got a $20 bill for the winner and hopefully a few more of you do as well. Shall I start a thread?
I agreed to drop another $20 for the winner as well!

I vote for Duey!

Was it the pervert shot or the bug eye?

I do like how he was able to rock multiple facets of the 'mo!

All I could manage was one hairy debacle on my upper lip.

Duey's stache rocks, him and his cartoon character facial expressions are my favorite!

Here's a look at mine on this Monday morning. Couple more days and it's gonzo!

IMAG0379.jpg

I have a sick one too. I mean it looks good. Really good. So good I wasn't sure if I should take it out on the town.

Looks at TMod trolling in the dark!

I cant see it! I hope its the right one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back