Most Comfy Golf Shoe?

i'm on my second pair of Puma Ignite NXT shoes. only downside is it doesn't have spikes. the spiked version might be just as comfortable though.

Tough to say with my big feet. New Balance are, or have always been good for me. The Addidas CodeChaos have also been good but it takes a few rounds to get them broke in.

What golf shoe is the most comfortable you have played in?
This year??? hands down......
f-blackblack-x.jpg

Really going to depend on the person. My current favorite is the Adidas CodeChaos. I have the sports and they didn't need much break in, but they are super comfortable. I had to get a half size larger than I normally do in Nikes though. Before that, my go to was TW14s, which I kept forever due to how well they fit me. If you've got wider feet, I hear the New Balances are pretty great. I'm down to 2 pairs of shoes with actual spikes now. I've played in some wet conditions with the CodeChaos and had no issues with traction.

Puma and it's not even close.
Their Tour Shoes are amazing and the casual rounds I wear their NXT lineup.

Puma and it's not even close.
Their Tour Shoes are amazing and the casual rounds I wear their NXT lineup.

This is why I said it's going to vary person to person. I have a pair of the spiked PWRADAPT caged Pumas and they are fairly comfy with the internal sock deal, but the traction on them isn't as good as the spikeless CodeChaos for me.

This is why I said it's going to vary person to person. I have a pair of the spiked PWRADAPT caged Pumas and they are fairly comfy with the internal sock deal, but the traction on them isn't as good as the spikeless CodeChaos for me.

Totally different finding. In fact I dont think I have ever found a spikeless shoe to have as good a traction as spikes.
Im not really slipping or sliding in anything however.

The latest Puma line up gets my vote. The NXT Ignite is the best, but if you're looking for spiked, the caged is a close second.

I am in need of finding a comfy pair of spiked, waterproof shoes, and I'm not sure puma offers those in their NXT line up.

Totally different finding. In fact I dont think I have ever found a spikeless shoe to have as good a traction as spikes.
Im not really slipping or sliding in anything however.

Yeah it's different strokes I think. Normally I agree with the overall sentiment, the PWRADAPT shoes just seem to slide around a bit more for me than what I'm used to. Certainly not an indictment on all Puma shoes.

OG nike ADG

puma nxt ignite right there as well

The latest Puma line up gets my vote. The NXT Ignite is the best, but if you're looking for spiked, the caged is a close second.

I am in need of finding a comfy pair of spiked, waterproof shoes, and I'm not sure puma offers those in their NXT line up.

Ignite Proadapt.

Another vote for Adidas Code Chaos. Love mine!

For me, ECCO. It's like walking on air. Very comfy.

Puma NXT Ignite or Adidas CodeChaos. Those two have been absolute winners this year for comfort. And I walk a lot so they have gotten some miles on them

I really like my Puma Ignite Pwradapt and I use them as my spikes. I have a pair of Truelinks TL-01 that I like a lot and wear both on and off the course as a spikeless.

Any of the Puma Ignite shoes -- NXT, Caged, spiked, spikeless. They are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

Puma is really fantastic for comfort and quality. I also like the ECCO Biom 2 shoes.

Easily Code Chaos. I walk the vast majority of rounds, and my feet and ankles are screwed. I need good shoes to walk in. If I had to rate these out of 10, they would get a 21 from me!!!

Back