Morgan Cup Travel Plans

I should be there early thurs driving in. I want to play with any of you! Doesn't matter who. I would eventually like to play with everyone but that won't happen.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

If you are gonna make it for the 8am tee times, jump on in with me teammate! We can have a little battle with TBT and SW. Maybe play a little Hackers versus Paradise 2 man best ball if everyone is up for it. What do you say buddy?

Count me in. I can make sure I'm there by 8 am... LOL

Count me in. I can make sure I'm there by 8 am... LOL

Awesome! I am really looking forward to getting a round in with you. Cookie, please update the first page.

Awesome! I am really looking forward to getting a round in with you. Cookie, please update the first page.

Bullfrog has been added to your morning group.

Thanks Cookie for keeping this up to date and Freddie for all of your help too!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Cookie for keeping this up to date and Freddie for all of your help too!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
Thank you, Yoccos, for being you.

I noticed I'm not in a group yet...I would love to play with my Captain Chunky if he doesn't already have a foursome. I will have my bro with me too obviously.

I noticed I'm not in a group yet...I would love to play with my Captain Chunky if he doesn't already have a foursome. I will have my bro with me too obviously.

Got it, first post updated.

I just updated my arrival time and added my departure as well.

I just updated my arrival time and added my departure as well.

I am only playing in the morning, so I should be able to pick you up, and if we wait for an hour we can grab Hawk too.

I am only playing in the morning, so I should be able to pick you up, and if we wait for an hour we can grab Hawk too.

That's fine. I'll start drinking at the airport while waiting for Hawk.

CB, I just realized something, if my dad and I join up with you and TC, I'll be the only righty in the foursome! Let's make it happen.
Awesome, so you are the weird one!
That's fine. I'll start drinking at the airport while waiting for Hawk.
Good plan smalls. I"m getting pretty excited for this now. Its really starting to get close.

Am I a 4some of 1?

Awesome, so you are the weird one!

Good plan smalls. I"m getting pretty excited for this now. Its really starting to get close.

No doubt bro. I leave for vacation in 9 days, get back home for less than 24 hours before heading to Myrtle. A better way to put it is I only have 5 more work days until TMC!

Ha, nope! Just say whom you want to play with and I will update. Several groups with open spots in the afternoon I believe.

Just throw me in somewhere. I'll show y'all some of the less finer parts of the course.

Might want to check with WE, I saw he was trying to get together with Chunky for the afternoon round so he may want to jump in our 4some if he doesn't mind.

EDIT: nm, I see he is already in a group.

Thats awesome Yorkem, this is going to be my first vacation time off since last years MC. That makes me sad but also very excited.

I think im playing with Cookie, SW and an Irishman. Im down with whatever, just as long as you guys are cool with getting beat by a cameraman! :alien:

Thats awesome Yorkem, this is going to be my first vacation time off since last years MC. That makes me sad but also very excited.

I know I was just at the outing but I am ready for a break, and spending half that time with you guys is a pretty darn good way to do it IMO.

I know I was just at the outing but I am ready for a break, and spending half that time with you guys is a pretty darn good way to do it IMO.
We are a pretty awesome bunch!

Ahhh hell...i am late to this party...group 4 afternoon for me, hey tina and deano. Looks like all morning groups are full.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back