ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

And then there were 2....the final two participants have been selected by the random generator. With these 2 members the teams are now complete.

Team Hackers... He hails from the state of California, has been on this planet long enough to remember the 84 olympics, he only wears spikeless shoes and loves him some Rory McIlroy ...please join me in welcoming @cagolfer

And finally to Team Paradise...he wears sunglasses at night, according to sources he does not walk like an Egyptian, he is the business side of whiskey and a previous champion...welcome back to team paradise @MarMill

Congrats fellas! I look forward to commanding you competing with you at this years Morgan Cup! I have added your names to the first post. Lets have an amazing 2024 event!
Congrats @cagolfer and @MarMill !!

This is absolutely insane. I have the shakes right now. Going to have to cancel the rest of the day!!
I’m not getting in your dental chair. 😂😂😂

Let's go!!!!!!

Wow. What an amazing opportunity.

I saw the notifications roll in about the Morgan Cup, and I thought "Cool, I wonder who got selected." It never occurred to me that I would be on one of the teams.

Thank you all for the congrats and I will be sure to represent Team Hackers.
Congrats and looking forward to following along with your journey! You are part of something more than just golf!!!

Congratulations!

Congrats you two!

Congrats!!

Congrats gentlemen

Congrats gents

Axl Rose GIF by Guns N' Roses

Congratulations to the final 2 of Paradise

Back