Morgan Cup is Live!

Lucas and Kevin got it to AS through 16 - nice back to back holes guys!!

I saw that, I would never expect TC not to fight till the end, even if down 2. I hope this quick turn around has not gotten into J&J's heads. Gotta keep focused!!

Congrats Ary and Ddec, Biggsy and Belbs!

Esox and yoccos win 2&1. We are at lunch so I will update he score card after. In the meantime I will update here.

#teamparadise 3.5 #teamhackers .5 #TheMorganCup morning matches. A lot of golf to play. What a freaking blast.

This is so cool to watch the vids.
You guys are true champions....all of you !

Great job all; hoping that TH can even this puppy up in the afternoon matches!! I still think heat will play a factor this afternoon and we may see some "tired" swings.

Great job all; hoping that TH can even this puppy up in the afternoon matches!! I still think heat will play a factor this afternoon and we may see some "tired" swings.

Tired swings on both sides. Good that TP got out to a good lead in the morning, they can play relaxed a bit in the afternoon.

Great playing guys! I really enjoyed the videos and look forward to this afternoon.

Dudes we had one hell of a match. It was so up and down. We had some great holes to finish and square it up in the end. One-t and puttin4squarematches played great and we had to battle just to square it. Great round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Eating lunch and trying to get cool. This morning was a great round. We had a lot of fun out there. Looking forward to getting back out there.

I have work today, but I am so excited to watch the action tomorrow. I wonder who will be crowned champions?

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Dudes we had one hell of a match. It was so up and down. We had some great holes to finish and square it up in the end. One-t and puttin4squarematches played great and we had to battle just to square it. Great round.

Great job to all 4 four players :clapp: :thumb:

Great job battling back and getting TH on the board!! Now go out and win that afternoon match budddy!!

Way to hang tough!

ddec's family is really into it. If they can follow online they are if not they are texting me asking for updates. Some great golf this morning!! Good Luck to everyone this afternoon.

ddec's family is really into it. If they can follow online they are if not they are texting me asking for updates. Some great golf this morning!! Good Luck to everyone this afternoon.

That's so cool! This has got to be fun for all the families involved.

Team Paradise - 1
Team Hackers - 0

Team Paradise - 2
Team Hackers - 0

Belbs and Biggsy beat JRod & JB.

#teamparadise 3.5 #teamhackers .5 #TheMorganCup morning matches. A lot of golf to play. What a freaking blast.

Thats what i'm talking about! Keep it up Team Paradise!

It's fun following the action, cant imagine the time all you guys are having out there!

Line on the day at lunch, OEM Kevin to P4B: "Hey Jake, how do you Jake straight a wedge?"

Sent from Tapatalk

How are the clubs working for everyone, especially those that you did not have alot of time to get used to like the wedges for the Callaway guys and the irons for the TM guys??

Back