MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 games back with 2 left... I like our chances facing the Astros but who knows

We're good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough to go anywhere sadly. But chipper having 2 hrs is a good feeling.

1 game. Atl lost also

tapatalk addict....

Ya not sure why I typed that.. Watched both of them hehe. Our lack of scoring with RISP is so frustrating. Our bulpen did work tonight and we screwed them

Looks like KC is finishing on a strong note to give the fans hope for a breakthrough year in 2012.

Looks like KC is finishing on a strong note to give the fans hope for a breakthrough year in 2012.

They will be in the playoffs by 2013 Smalls. Their farm system is unreal. Just give some of these dudes time to develop and they are shaping up to be a lot like the Rangers which is a very good thing.

They will be in the playoffs by 2013 Smalls. Their farm system is unreal. Just give some of these dudes time to develop and they are shaping up to be a lot like the Rangers which is a very good thing.
I hope so. They have been saying it's right around the corner most years since 1994.

I hope so. They have been saying it's right around the corner most years since 1994.

Well ever since baseball america started ranking farm systems the team that has been number 1 has made the playoffs within 3 years every single time.. Its looking good, and honestly I would love to see some meaningful baseball at Kaufman since it is such a beautiful stadium

Well ever since baseball america started ranking farm systems the team that has been number 1 has made the playoffs within 3 years every single time.. Its looking good, and honestly I would love to see some meaningful baseball at Kaufman since it is such a beautiful stadium
It is a great stadium, It and Arrowhead were built years ahead of their time. Did you know the original plans called for a rolling roof that would cover either stadium?

Wow that is crazy! I had no idea. Arrowhead is getting better with the new concession stands and stuff also. I couldnt imagine that roof at all haha

They shelved it because it would have cost like $25 million in 1971. When they did the renovations they brought it up again and the cost would have been like $300 million a few years ago.

Wow! I just think it would look so ugly. Would it basically be like putting a tent over the two stadiums? Its not like they are on top of each other

No the artists conception of it was really pretty cool. The stadiums are built so they could have run a rail on either side and the roof would have moved between the two stadiums on the rails.

They wanted to do it again during the renovations, as KC was set to get the 2015 Super Bowl only if they had a roof, but it was voted down.

They wanted to do it again during the renovations, as KC was set to get the 2015 Super Bowl only if they had a roof, but it was voted down.

Im just excited for the ASG next year. My dad has some connections so I may be going.

I don't know what ASG is!

Just watched an ESPN film on Steve Bartman. My soul still hurts.

Just watched an ESPN film on Steve Bartman. My soul still hurts.

Ah I missed that one. I wanted to see it. The funny thing is that Moises said he wouldn't have caught it anyways, though I think that's a lie to make Bartman feel better. I feel so terrible for that guy. Anybody else would've done the same thing on impulse. The things people did to him are just terrible. Just a bad situation overall.

Good birds!! Up 3 if we can hold on its all even!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back