Mizuno Winter Solstice

Well got an email that there wasn't enough in stock and the order was cancelled. I still managed to get the Winter but not the Spring and Summer. I is sad. :(

I assume they had a very limited supply of Spring, summer and fall. I have and use daily, the Spring one, sort of wish I had gotten summer and fall, but (and not sure exactly why), the Spring and Winter ones of the 4 are the ones I really wanted. Have them (or have ordered Winter) so, happy.

2 of 4 beats less than that.

I assume they had a very limited supply of Spring, summer and fall. I have and use daily, the Spring one, sort of wish I had gotten summer and fall, but (and not sure exactly why), the Spring and Winter ones of the 4 are the ones I really wanted. Have them (or have ordered Winter) so, happy.

I'm showing they still have individual fall ones when I check a few minutes ago.

I have the fall cover if you needed to add it to your collection

Snagged one!

I love this series. I have summer and fall, and just ordered the winter one. Bummed I missed out on the spring.

I have the fall cover if you needed to add it to your collection
I appreciate your offer, it's another great thing about this place. I am very happy having spring and when it arrives winter. Those were the ones that I really wanted. I actually had both summer and fall in my cart but chose then (when they came out) to not pull the trigger - can't really say why.

But as a native of the DC area - Spring with the cherry blossoms on it gave a great sense of home. And now the Winter with dark blue and the starry sky (I think that's what I am seeing?) gives me a sense of my new home and the dark blue flag of SC - though the flag has different aspects. Oh and the rarity of snow I guess, here too.

So, I am 100% happy with what I have - as a person who will use them and rotate them as well - like I do with driver covers.

Anyway, thanks so much for that wonderful offer.

Now, I need to find an OMOI 4 and watch @That post and his reshaft exploits.

Now, I need to find an OMOI 4 and watch @That post and his reshaft exploits.
I'm still trying to research some things before I go with a new shaft. I'm rolling this OMOI 4 so well that I'm a little apprehensive about changing anything.

It’s so good….

IMG_7552.jpeg
IMG_7557.jpeg

Pretty awesome but Id expect nothing less from Mizuno.

That is awesome!

I'm still trying to research some things before I go with a new shaft. I'm rolling this OMOI 4 so well that I'm a little apprehensive about changing anything.
rainbow GIF

Actually with that cover I would go black shaft. The All-In would pop visually
It would look really good with an all in. The stock shaft is either a very dark blue or black I can’t really tell.

Seeing all the covers makes me want the whole collection so bad. I need a re-release of Spring and Summer.
The collection is incredible

Back