Mizuno S23 Wedges

Anyone else having trouble finding grind details and which lofts come with which grinds on the Mizuno site?
Same here all I see are the T22’s

I really like that copper finish but I'm not sure I like the back of the wedge for looks. There's a lot going on there.

I bet @Jman can fill you in.
Hadn’t seen it in the article it gives ranges but not the specific grind to lofts. Are those out?

Hadn’t seen it in the article it gives ranges but not the specific grind to lofts. Are those out?
I’m not sure, but I believe they were in the presentation we received.

Anyone else having trouble finding grind details and which lofts come with which grinds on the Mizuno site?
They don't have it out clearly yet and this is off the top of my head so it might be incorrect.

46 S, 50S , 52S, 54S, 54D, 56S, 56D, 56C, 58S, 58C, 60C, 60X

These look REALLY good. I might as well just admit that I lied when I said wedges were safe this year.

Beauties

The es21 sounded great on paper, but missed the mark on the shelf. These again sound great on paper, but they nailed the looks. I'll definitely be interested if I find myself needing some new wedges this year.

I've been eyeing Mizuno wedges for quite some time, yet have never played one. These look good, but I'm not sure which wedge I'd replace with one of these.

I am really interested in trying these. I love my t22 wedges. I’m nervous about the heel weight placement on these s23’s though.

I believe the weight placement of these is more toe side. Shorter hosels and lots of heft in the toe.

I believe the weight placement of these is more toe side. Shorter hosels and lots of heft in the toe.
If you get a chance read over the feature. CG might surprise some people.

These are really nice looking. I really liked the story on the ES21 but they looked a bit like a robot wedge. These look way better than that and it sounds like they kept the CG story from those in place. Interesting release.

If you get a chance read over the feature. CG might surprise some people.
I did read the feature:
“First, the S23’s have a shorter hosel than in the past, saving weight in the heel and decreasing the natural inclination of the CG to settle on that side of the clubhead. Second, the cavity was very specifically shaped with more placement towards to heel to finish getting the CG to the center.”
I read that to mean that weight was shifted toward the toe to get the CG as close to the center of the face as possible. Did I miss something?

i adore my t22s. full and partial swings are pretty amazing. the gap wedge hasn't been as automatic as i like in that spot, so wondering whether this s23 might work better.

I love the loft selections. I’m always surprised when I see companies put out cavity wedges and then not have lofts in the 40’s, especially when you see so many sets with a low 40’s PW. I know they’ll often have a set GW, but I’ve never really loved those.

I knew I should have waited on replacement wedges. So many good offerings this release season and these are no different. Since I have two brand new wedges that have never been swung yet, I'm not certain I will test these for FOMO reasons. I will however say they look stellar!

I did something yesterday.....👀

details please
Well I had to really dig hard for this one.
I had so much success with the S18 and I have the JPX923HL that I wanted put these in the bag.
Thought it would be a great transition.
Little forgiveness with my wedges is a good thing.

Went to TGW and they showed the DG 105's however not a flex.
So I went to the Mizuno site for the T22 and sure enough Mizuno offers the DG 105 in Regular Flex (Same as my 923).
I like to play softer flexes in my wedges, gives me a little better feel.

So an email to Budget Golf to inquire about the S23 Copper Cobalts in 54/8 & 58/8 in that shaft.
Couple of emails later and an order was placed.
Won't be for a month at least however I don't need them so that's fine.

These really look good. Interesting how something like shortening the hosel can give weight to use elsewhere. Very neat. That copper cobalt finish is gorgeous.

I think I may want 56 and 60 S23 wedges to match my new 923 HMFs

Back