Miyazaki B. Asha Shafts - Everything You Want To Know

With the Amp Cell coming out, hmmm...a Barbados Cell Bashed out!

Interested to hear your thoughts. I thought it was absolutely incredible.

I'll definitely follow up. The response has been impressive so far, so hopefully I get the same experience.

You used the 5x and 7x right? Was the 7x better for you?

I'll definitely follow up. The response has been impressive so far, so hopefully I get the same experience.

You used the 5x and 7x right? Was the 7x better for you?

Yep I liked them both a lot but I have always liked a little heavier shaft. I was extremely impressed with howp well the 5 kept up though.

Loved the show, very informative and you asked the right questions... Can't wait to hear from those that test..

Yep I liked them both a lot but I have always liked a little heavier shaft. I was extremely impressed with howp well the 5 kept up though.
This is what took me aback. It was really impressive to me.

I really want to try this shaft out. The C.Kua in my Classic is just too light for me and this shaft sounds awesome.

I really want to try this shaft out. The C.Kua in my Classic is just too light for me and this shaft sounds awesome.

This is a lightweight shaft also but it's like a c kua on steroids. The C Kua was so weak for me but that's just not the case with this.

I've been missing a LOT of shots left lately.. Maybe I need to get heavy haha

I would try it. You hit the ball far enough that a few yards lost is definitely worth the accuracy.

This shaft was at the top of my list of things I wanted to try at one of the Tour Van stops. Was disappointed that I couldn't make it to any of the stops but it's great to see that THP is doing a testing with this shaft. This shaft could be exactly what I'm looking for to pair with my R11S.

Yep usually lightweight shafts = fore left for me but not with this badboy.

That's what you were saying before you hit my CMB's with the PXi 5.5's. However!!!! You showed me how they are meant to be hit! What a site to see!

This is a lightweight shaft also but it's like a c kua on steroids. The C Kua was so weak for me but that's just not the case with this.

That's more of what I meant haha. Didn't find the right words.

Would it be remotely correct to say the 3,4, & 5 line is similar to a lightweight Kusala White/Blue shaft? I've gone back and listened to the show a few times and for whatever reason that keeps coming to mind.

Would it be remotely correct to say the 3,4, & 5 line is similar to a lightweight Kusala White/Blue shaft? I've gone back and listened to the show a few times and for whatever reason that keeps coming to mind.

I think so SW, from what I have heard. If thats the case I will have to buy one to try out, love the Kusala line and B Asha line sounds to be perfect.

I want the 4s, in a bad way. Loved the feel of it in the Razr Fit, but am pondering how it would be paired with my Black?

I want the 4s, in a bad way. Loved the feel of it in the Razr Fit, but am pondering how it would be paired with my Black?

So am I, so am I.

I am dying to try it in the RAZR Fit it makes me excited that you are loving it.

Swung the 7x and the 5x this morning. I favoured the 5x and took it to the course strapped to a 9.5 razr fit.

It was a fantastic feeling shaft. I wasn't entirely agreeing with the head, but there is no question that the B.Asha hung on wonderfully on every single swing. Only downfall was when I laid off on a couple shots which went left, but everything else was feeling bombed.

If you haven't hit this shaft, you probably should.

I'll right this up more later but the offering that we have in Atlanta are serious. The 4s performed great on the range as did the 5x. The combo of weight and x-stiff in the 7x wasn't good for me but the feel is consistent through the line. More later...

You guys have me really really wanting to hit this shaft.

Swung the 7x and the 5x this morning. I favoured the 5x and took it to the course strapped to a 9.5 razr fit.

It was a fantastic feeling shaft. I wasn't entirely agreeing with the head, but there is no question that the B.Asha hung on wonderfully on every single swing. Only downfall was when I laid off on a couple shots which went left, but everything else was feeling bombed.

If you haven't hit this shaft, you probably should.

Yah I'm not a fan of the head either but that just made me feel that much better about the shaft.

Back