Minor Announcement

amollerud

Reaction score
Handicap
+1.8
I learned my lesson the last time I made one of these. I waited until my gear started to come in and most has arrived so here goes. I have finally gotten my staff aggrement done. I have received a good portion of what I have expected to get for my first year on staff. I will keep updating my signature as the rest of the gear gets here. So here goes guys. I have signed with and will be gaming...NIKE. From clubs to balls, gloves, and bag I am making the full change over to there gear.

I learned my lesson the last time I made one of these. I waited until my gear started to come in and most has arrived so here goes. I have finally gotten my staff aggrement done. I have received a good portion of what I have expected to get for my first year on staff. I will keep updating my signature as the rest of the gear gets here. So here goes guys. I have signed with and will be gaming...NIKE. From clubs to balls, gloves, and bag I am making the full change over to there gear.

Wooohoooo congrats Andy!! Nike is awesome and I'm glad to see such a great guy gaming their stuff! Congrats again!

Edit: Do you get to go to the Oven??

Congrats Andy!!! I wish you the best with your new agreement!! Nike has gotten themselves a wonderful person in you and I hope this relationship is long and profitable (more than just $$) for both parties involved.

Congrats Andy I look forward to see those Nike tools in play in a few days :golf2:

Good stuff, Andy. I'll be interested to see what you end up gaming.

Very nice Andy, glad to hear you have it all wraped up. Congrats on an association with a great company.

Congrats Andy! Except I'd say this is Major, not Minor!

Congrats! Thats pretty cool!

POST PICTURES!!!

minor announcment?
Maybe for us .
Congrats Andy.

Congrats Andy, that is very cool. Can't wait to hear the details.

Good to hear, Andy! Just like everyone else here... pics please!!! :D

Amazing!!!!!!! Nike couldnt have madr a better choice. Wonderful news Andy and you certainly deserve the best. Cant wait to see what youre gaming and cant wait to see where it takes you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gratz! Awesomeness

Congrats Andy!

Sweet, enjoy the selection process and new sticks.

very awesome Andy...congrats, you deserve it. Can't wait to see what you will be gaming in the near future.

congrats Andy! very cool deal! and of course pics please!

Here is what I will be gaming. I have the VR STR8 Fit Tour in the bag it is the 8.5* with a 75 gram VooDoo. I am going with the VR 3 wood and 18* hybrid as well. My new irons won't be here til october,november when Nike releases the new irons. I will be playing the new VR split cavity 4-6 irons with the VR TW blades in the 7-pw. I am going to game the V-rev wedges to go with it. I have changed to the Nike One Tour D ball and love it. I am giving a lot of thought to gaming the Method 005 putter as well. So from now until Nike has the new irons released I am gaming the current VR TW blades 4-pw.

I will update the signature as the gear arrives. I should have the temp irons in my bag within the next week. I hope that I have most of the gear for the outing next month. Thanks for the support guys it means a lot to me. And thanks Nike for promoting me and I hope to be a good addition to your team.

Moved to Golf forum.

I am giving a lot of thought to gaming the Method 005 putter as well.

I use the 003, which is fairly similar, and I absolutely love it Andy. I have always had trouble with keeping my putting stroke on line, and the weight of that thing is fantastic. I don't remember the last time I have been so confident with my short putts.

Best of luck finding the right one for your game.

Back