Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Not a number of posts milestone. Today it has been two years since my last alcoholic beverage. If you're so inclined, it can be done. I won't say I don't sometimes miss it, but it's made my life happier. I was a heavy drinker for a lot years, and since quitting, I, and everyone around me, feel(s) a hell of a lot better. Thanks to my wife for putting up with me through the years.

Kevin

Congrats on the achievement!

Congrats buddy, I know how hard that must have been for you.

Congrats Esox. Great life achievement, keep it up bud.

Congratulations! I have traveled that same road and wound up nowhere, and not a day goes by that I don't wish I had those wasted years spent in a bottle, back and doing something more with them. While I can't say I am drinking free (I still enjoy a cold beer over dinner from time to time), I am not the drunk I used to be.

Congrats again in your success and many more years of sobriety and success!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Congratulations Kevin! A heck of milestone for sure :D

Congrats Kevin! That is a heck of accomplishment.

Thanks for these comments. I'd be remiss to not thank THP. I've spent a lot of time, late night weekends and post rounds of golf, here, when I used to be Korbeling, Vodkaing, or Canadian Clubbing.

Kevin

Congrats Kevin! Kudos to you.

Congrats, Esox. That is one hell of an achievement.

Nice going Kevin, I was where you are back in 1988, that was my 2 year mark. After all this time I can still say I don't miss it and as you said life is certainly better for those around me. My wife is my rock.

Congrats cheese fart! That's something to celebrate. What's on the menu?

Congrats my Cheesehead friend. In complete seriousness, that is a very awesome achievement for you and those around you. Much respect for that.

Congrats cheese fart! That's something to celebrate. What's on the menu?

Rest for my two day walking aching feet and some Cousins subs. We're tearing it up.

Kevin

Rest for my two day walking aching feet and some Cousins subs. We're tearing it up.

Kevin

Depends on what kind of subs dude.

To have that accomplishment is impressive. And given what state you live in, it's even more impressive. Good work.

Depends on what kind of subs dude.

I'm going with the Italian Special, with pepperoni added and extra oil.

Kevin

Great job Kevin and much respect for you :clapp:. I still have one too many more than I should however the older I get, the harder it is on me. I am really proud of my dedication to working out but I'm finding the gym will only do so much. I could easily lose 15 or 20 lbs by watching my fluid and diet intake. What you are saying will be an inspiration for others :thumb: Great post!

I'm going with the Italian Special, with pepperoni added and extra oil.

Kevin

You're getting primed to tear it up.

Congrats Esox...keep up the good work !

Congrats.........

That's huge, congrats!

Congrats Mr Esox. Quite the accomplishment.

Congrats, Kevin. Keep it up buddy.

That is awesome Kevin.

Back