Midwest Golf Get Together THP Style

Hey Duey, can you go back and add an edited section to your first post in this thread with the specifics (dates/courses/estimated cost etc) so that when people come to this thread they can easily see when we're looking at doing this? See the THP FL Outing thread for what I mean.

Thanks!!!

I will try to bring my A game:D I just signed up for my first lesson on Monday. Hopefully he won't totally screw me up.

Hey Duey, can you go back and add an edited section to your first post in this thread with the specifics (dates/courses/estimated cost etc) so that when people come to this thread they can easily see when we're looking at doing this? See the THP FL Outing thread for what I mean.

Thanks!!!

He'll probably have to get a mod to do that for him, you can only edit your posts for a limited amount of time.

Good to know Mo...thanks! I'm sure if you talk to JB or GG nicely they'll be more than happy to help you out Duey! Or me, since I'm the one asking for it.

Good to know Mo...thanks! I'm sure if you talk to JB or GG nicely they'll be more than happy to help you out Duey! Or me, since I'm the one asking for it.

Mo is correct, I can't do it, however I might get GG to fix it up if she's off the wine by now, rofl. I just got home and have a big day tomorrow, possibly even golf in the afternoon, but will see if I can't put it together, maybe in the AM. If not on the front page, I'll update on a new post here.

Smallville was nice enough to update the first post on this thread for us. Please check that out and get back to me with any and all questions as well as CONFIRMATIONS so that I can lock us all in.

This is going to be a blast and I welcome any and all suggestions any of you have for making this even better. Don't hesitate to PM me with your ideas. Also, bring a friend or two, lets make this thing big enough to be able to add some prizes, etc. Right now we simply don't have enough to generate any excitement from any of the companies out there. I am donating the remaining E6 golf balls I won here on THP, but those won't go too far.

Thanks everyone, I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you as well as meeting each of you.

Duey

I am donating the remaining E6 golf balls I won here on THP, but those won't go too far.

Gosh Duey - How many have you lost already?

Gosh Duey - How many have you lost already?

Oh, I have plenty to hand out to everyone, just wish I could do more. I've not played yet, but gave a few out in my Christmas packs for buddies. Everyone should get a couple sleeves I'd guess.

Come on down Diane and join the fun.

Sorry I missed this earlier, I would have been happy to help change the post. In the future if you need me to do something send me a PM, sometimes I am really busy during the day dealing with companies and I don't always get to check the forum, but if you send me a PM I will respond ASAP.

Sorry I missed this earlier, I would have been happy to help change the post. In the future if you need me to do something send me a PM, sometimes I am really busy during the day dealing with companies and I don't always get to check the forum, but if you send me a PM I will respond ASAP.

Oh, I know you would have GG. Smally just spotted it and volunteered first. Thanks anyway.

Will do GG, thanks.

Hey, everyone, I forgot to mention it but as you PM your confirmations let me know what you want to play. All three 18 hole slots, or just one or two. Just pick and let me know. Also, where your staying. I can post the first few so if anyone wants to stay at the same place we might get a discount? Just brainstormin here, hehe.

I've never been to Nebraska Duey, but I think it would be West, not down.

Maybe a little down. What's your latitude? :D

Hey Smalls, are you planning on going to this one? We can steal my wifes SUV so we'll have room for some others too.

It's looking more likely the longer the house doesn't sell.

I doubt it, we'd have to get a dog sitter and so soon after a week in Oakland I don't want to put that on them again!

I doubt it, we'd have to get a dog sitter and so soon after a week in Oakland I don't want to put that on them again!

Bring the dog's along smally. Were along the river, so they will have a blast. Besides Snicker_doodle needs something to do. She can puppy sit, lol.

My dog loved going to jail. He made a lot of good friends, until they caught him hitting on some of the inmates, rofl. They still laugh about him being a chip off the old block.

Update on the front page again everyone. Thanks to Smallie! I highlighted the one's who have confirmed or I thought were solid. Please PM me if you are not sure yet. Craz, Edward and Thainer, I have you highlighted by mistake. I'll try to change that back, but would love to hear if you are sure you can join us.

Anyone else out there that want's to jump in? Come one, come all. This will be the next best thing to the Florida THP Outing. You can pretend I'm a short, old JB and Liz is GG, lol.

Quarry Oaks. 8am and again later in the afternoon... 90$
Fuel for the trip there and back... 80$
Meals to fill my ever growing stomach... 30$
Taking a vacation day at work... -8hrs

Hanging out with a bunch of fellow THPers for the day... Priceless

Due... you responded in on of my thread to come down...

I am HIGHLY interested in Quarry Oaks for Tuesday, but no guarentees yet.

Quarry Oaks. 8am and again later in the afternoon... 90$
Fuel for the trip there and back... 80$
Meals to fill my ever growing stomach... 30$
Taking a vacation day at work... -8hrs

Hanging out with a bunch of fellow THPers for the day... Priceless

Due... you responded in on of my thread to come down...

I am HIGHLY interested in Quarry Oaks for Tuesday, but no guarentees yet.

We would absolutely love to have you there to share the fun. The initial 18 hole round is like $64 and $25 more if you play the additional 18 in the afternoon. Also, I'm not sure how far Sioux Falls is, but you might contact Puttin4Bird and see when he's coming down, although he may spend the night.

I am stoked at this point, we are going to have a blast. Hope it works out.

Well I was talking with my mother(yes i still live at home for now), and I should have enough vacation to take both days off. So I could golf both courses. Sioux Falls is a few hours south of me, and would be easy to pick him up. I will hafta look into everything more. But i'm about 96.983% sure I should make t.

Thats wonderfull news. This thing just gets better every day. I hope to work on motels a bit tomorrow and will pass on any info I get.

Anyone else already make reservations? It would be really cool if all of us out-of-towners got to stay at the same place.

Back