Course

• Golden Horseshoe - Gold

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Golden Horseshoe- Green

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
My old back ain't swinging after about 4 hours. May come that way and get a room one night to play the next day.
Oh, I know all about long Drives then trying to do something after. That's why when I saw a Post about "maybe" getting together between DC and Roanoke.... hmmm, maybe.

Anyone else from Charlotte or passing through Charlotte to car pool? Maybe @Nick Kane might want to go? That's month end so it's tricky since we are so damn busy at work.

As long as we're talking the last weekend of April still you can count me in @PharaohHB

Unfortunately I’m out. I won’t be able to make a trip anytime soon.

Still targeting April 27th? I'm pretty sure that works for me but will get confirmation from my better half

Still targeting April 27th? I'm pretty sure that works for me but will get confirmation from my better half
Correct. I’m looking around 12-1 times currently. If we need a fall back plan Sunday has plenty of times.

Too far away for me to make it here. Sorry boys.

Correct. I’m looking around 12-1 times currently. If we need a fall back plan Sunday has plenty of times.
So how many does that make? With all of these "maybe's" I don't know how many commits we truly have? At least a 4 some? And maybe 2 more?

So how many does that make? With all of these "maybe's" I don't know how many commits we truly have? At least a 4 some? And maybe 2 more?
4 and a 2 currently

Yeah let's get at least two foursomes in here!

I am unfortunately a no go.

Have OCONUS work travel. Boo.

Still on road traveling without wife. Checked in with her last night and she is scheduling lots of visits. Right now I'm not sure I can do 27th. I'll be home come Saturday and confer with boss and advise.

I had the okay from my wife but we may have a group in from my work that may tie me up that weekend. Trying to understand the time constraints with my boss to understand if I can join.

So right now 4 certain 1 maybe?

@pumbaa Were you still looking at possibly heading up?

So right now 4 certain 1 maybe?

@pumbaa Were you still looking at possibly heading up?
I'm not going to be able to make it. Wife's dad is coming into town, surprise! 😕

Wonder if they would let us out as 5?
I can check. Right now they have openings between 12-1 pm back to back. There are openings at 3-4 that are significantly cheaper but I don’t think we want to test day light potentially given it’s a Saturday.
—-
@93civiccpe Any update?

Back