Mattykrack finally getting lessons...

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
Figured id make a thread. Finally getting much needed lessons. Sucks it's not until march 1. I told him be prepared lol.

Nice! Lessons is really good and I hope that you will enjoy your journey! Hopefully 2012 will be a good year. But be prepared to do some changes. And it requires dedication :) but it's worth it!

Tappin' for world peace!

Very nice! I had my first lesson in the early 70's and my last late last year, all with the same PGA teacher. Lessons are a must I think.

And after all of those lessons youll find clubs that more suit your game! Yikes....:alien:

Have fun dude. Cant wait to hear about the process.

I have taken only a few in my time playing but wish the weather here in the 215 was more condusive to playing year round. If they were I would take one a month and then go practice what I was taught. Hope you have much success with yours Krack! Keep us posted!

Good luck with the lessons! I find the difficult part of making changes to your golf swing is finding the time to really practice and make those changes stick. Given the choice, I'd rather play a round than go to the range. It's difficult trying to make swing changes out on the course.

This is great news Matty! Lessons seem to be the tone of 2012, my first lesson is this morning! Can't wait to see your progress!

I hope! Need to get outing ready :)

Good luck and have fun Matty! You'll have all of March to prepare for our Outing! :D

Thats awesome there brother!! I have really enjoyed my lessons. Be prepared for some great changes.

I told my GolfTec guy when I was working with him, "it feels wrong, so I must be doing it right". Best of luck to ya! Keep an open mind and you will do fine!

hmmmmmmm ok. Now you are working hard to avoid the woodshed huh? :deadhorse: Good job Matty and stay with it. Proud of ya :clapp:

good luck bro.... its gonna change your game im sure.

Thnk Im going to get a cpl lessons this this around. Just had a fitting and swapping my old iron set now that I just ordered a set with my specs(+2" length).

I just want to break 80. Broke 85 twice with a swing that was all wrong. Thanks for all the well wishes

Good luck with the lesson's Matty . You'll have to keep your handicap up to date so you don't take us all to the cleaners.

Where are you taking your lessons? I am moving back to DE soon so I will be ready to hits the links soon for serious this time!!!!

Dude you better be serious!! I need someone who actually wants to play. I'm taking them at gg. The teacher is really good

Congrats on beginning your new journey. I am also going to start getting some lessons here shortly, I am asking around locally to find out who might be some of the better instructors in the area. The pro at my new club sounds pretty good, the pro at my last course was probably the last person in the world you'd want lessons from. Nice guy, but definitely not one to get lessons from. I just want to make sure if I fork over that much money that I'm going to get what I'm paying for, its a tough process.

Awesome. Good luck in your journey. I start my lessons this week and I'm stoked. I really want to get into the (hopefully low) 80s this year.

Good luck and have fun. I would love to take lessons this year but I'm more of a DIY guy and love trying things myself and enjoy it.

Well tonight is the night!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time!

Nice one. Have fun with it dude.

Making changes can be great fun, and it can in the same breath be soul destroying. I went through it last year, at the start I was just praying for one solid iron shot with the new technique and it seemed like it would never come - but it does. Just stick in with the practice and nail that sucka down! :D

Good luck dude

Beast mode from tapatalk

Good luck Matty. I predict an excited post not long after you're done.

Back