I like the matte finish more than glossy, but am not opposed to playing a glossy finish.

I like matte finish more but if a glossy finished club out performed the matte finished one I would not have an issue picking the glossy finished one.

I have had both and am not bothered by either. If forced to choose I would choose glossy.

I've always preferred glossy, but that's basically all you could ever get for the most part...but a friend of mine just got the latest PXG driver in matte black and it looks great!

I've owned/played both, don't have a preference either way.

I can go either way, I have played Matte in the past bt the Tour Edge C721 does not take away from anything in the current finish

i guess i am so use to the glossy that looking at the matte just doesn't' look right to my eye. so glossy for me.

Either is fine, but I'm more of a glossy leaning look myself.

I don't really have a preference besides the fact that I want it either all gloss or all matte.
I didn't like my current driver in the matte/avalanche paint scheme.

I would play either since it’s not always an option. But if I’m ever given the choice between the two for a driver I’m buying, matte all day

Interesting. Is that a common problem for people? What type of sim is it?
Golfzon I believe. Indoor facility that I'll go to during the winter months. Has multiple bays to use.

I prefer matte, but it isn’t a deciding factor. If there is a club that I like that is only available in glossy, I will buy it. Cosmetically, color is more important to me than matte or glossy.

Prefer matte by a pretty large margin, but it won't impact a purchase necessarily. Current gamer is glossy.

Don't really have a preference. I could play both as long as it looks good and more importantly performs.

Really prefer matte to glossy. I'd take either if the club works, but with my choice, would be matte

Prefer dark gloss because it's classic. But there are instances of a matte looking great too. Ultimately as long as it's fairly free of major graphics, I'll game it.

I don't have a preference either way as long as it's all one color. For example, I'm not a fan of the M2 look with half white half black.

I love matte for the glare reduction

I prefer a matte finish, but could play either.....

There might be something on the planet that doesn’t look better in matte, but I can’t think of anything at the moment.

I don’t like glare of any sort so I prefer both matte crowns and balls.

matte look good but glossy is fine too

Like a showroom car, pristine gloss black is preeeettty to admire aesthetically, but pragmatically no, prefer a matte finish , less sun glare / reflections, to deal with optically. Now if your taking pics and wanting to look good .... yep like shiny leather shoes , they are magnificen.

l Love darker colours shades inherently in golf clubs , some of the iron releases in darker hues are simply beautiful engineered articles. Equally over the lifetime unsure if that would remain to be so.

Gloss white ,, any white coated driver / fairway lol , in my opinion is also difficult to watch club head seems blurry as opposed to darker , equally there is no contrast between ball and club if that lighter shade colour ( Assuming ball is traditional white )

I ain’t picky.

I do like the Nardo Cobra F8+ look though.

Back