LPGA Kraft Nabisco Championship Contest

Is this a Nike contest the THP is taking part in. Where are the 800+ entries coming from? WOW!

I wonder how many chose both Nike ladies.

I dont know what you mean? THP held a contest with Nike to give away a Suzann Pettersen signed hat. We got over 1200 entries actually.

How about Se Ri Pak shooting a 79 and Angela Stanford shooting a 78? Did not see that coming. But Suzann played really well today. Shot 67 and is in the lead at -5. It looks like this is shaping up to be a great weekend. Some BIG names hovering right at -1.

How about Se Ri Pak shooting a 79 and Angela Stanford shooting a 78? Did not see that coming. But Suzann played really well today. Shot 67 and is in the lead at -5. It looks like this is shaping up to be a great weekend. Some BIG names hovering right at -1.

I almost took Stanford.

I dont know what you mean? THP held a contest with Nike to give away a Suzann Pettersen signed hat. We got over 1200 entries actually.

1200+ is awesome. i think during the interview you said 800. The THP 'Active Members' world is larger than I thought. Way to go.

I've got:
S Petterson 1st
C Kerr t16
Song-Hee Kim t2
Hee Kyung Seo t30

Rollin' the rock!

This contest is not just for forum members.

If it wasn't for my stupid impulse pick of Ai Miyazato (+2) I'd be doing awesome.
My others are Petterson (-5), Webb (-3), and Ochoa (-3).

It's only the first round, nothing to get excited or disappointed about yet! (As far as the contest goes)

Unless you picked Angela Stanford or Se Ri pak. You might want to pack it in at that point...haha

My team, thru round two:

T7 Yani Tseng -3 -4
T7 Suzann Pettersen -5 -4
T10 Michelle Wie -1 -2
T19 Kristy McPherson E E

T-2 Ochoa
T-7 Suzann Petterson
T-13 Morgan Pressel
T-19 Brittany Lincicome

T2- Ochoa
T2- Kerr
T7- Pettersen
T10- Wie

T2 - Ochoa
T2 - Kerr
T5 - Webb
T7 - Pettersen

My team, thru round three:

T2 Yani Tseng -3; -4; -9
T2 Suzann Pettersen -5; -4; -9
T9 Michelle Wie -1; -2; -3
T54 Kristy McPherson E; E; +6

Wie is consistent anyway.

My squad

Pettersen T2
Hee Kim T4
Kerr T7
Shin T9

We will announce the winner of this tonight at 8pm EST.

I cannot believe how many people had Yani Tseng. We have some incredible pickers with so many picking all top 10 players. But with the LPGA money the way it is, it looks like if you do not have Yani, it will be hard to win.

The winner of the LPGA Kraft Nabisco Contest picked a team of:

Suzann Pettersen
Jiyai Shin
Yani Tseng
Cristie Kerr

That team was picked by member ClairefromClare.

Congrats. It was very close but having all 4 of your players finish in the top 5 was what got her team over the top!

Great job Claire, Congrats!

We had TONS of entries for this contest and to have a forum member win was kind of nice.

Good for you Claire - now how about a pic with you wearing that new chapeau?

Yeah Claire! :blob: Nice Job!!

Great picks CfC! Glad someone from here took home the trophy.

Back