LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

Heres a question (1 of many): Could they have taken Juliet to the temple as well even though Jacob only said for Sayid to go but he didnt know about Juliet! New people now??

2nd Question: are they doing it as both what could have happened and what actually did happen?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

not unless they dug her up lol maybe it wasn't her 'destiny' to be saved?

Awesome episode. Lots of details and answers. I didn't get to watch it until 12A because of work and kids. Needless to say that I didn't get much sleep last night. I was a little confused with the parallel storyline thing. What really threw me off was Desmond showing up on the flight as well. So what they were saying was if Desmond didn't go sailing around the world he would have ended up in Australia taking the same flight as the rest of the losties?

that was what I was thinking as well. I was very surprised to see him on the plane

Could they have taken Juliet to the temple as well even though Jacob only said for Sayid to go but he didnt know about Juliet! New people now??

2nd Question: are they doing it as both what could have happened and what actually did happen?

1) Dead is dead, that's been a pretty common theme throughout the show. Even Richard said in last seasons finale, "I've seen a lot of things that happen on this island, but I never seen it brought someone back from the dead."

2) There has been some speculation that this final season is about consequences. There's a theory floating around that the "parallel" is what would have been if the bomb blew the island up in '77. Case in point: bomb blows up in '77 = Widmore on the island = Widmore dies = No Penny = Desmond and Penny don't meet and fall in love = Desmond doesn't race to prove love for Penny = Desmond doesn't end up on island but instead is flying with 815 (my big question on that theory is why is Desmond in Australia in the first place)

Another "parallel" theory, while Juliet was dying, she was seeing both dimensions and in the no crash dimension, Sawyer and Julia will still meet, have that weird conversation with going out for coffee and they both ride off into the sunset happily ever after. Therefore... "it worked"

I ran into this this morning but a warning that it is a HUUUGE spoiler alert just because of the amount of theories being floated around (mostly bs but some have merit). It's also fairly long reading, especially with the comments.

Confused by the 'Lost' premiere? Never fear! Damon and Carlton explain a few things about the start of Season 6 (SPOILERS AHEAD) | EW.com

1. Why wasn't Boone's sister on the plane?

2. The airline lost the coffin, but when they crashed it was on the plane... So, this time, it didn't even make it onto the plane?

2. The airline lost the coffin, but when they crashed it was on the plane... So, this time, it didn't even make it onto the plane?

Not sure, these are two of the biggest questions I have

Also, did Locke notice that he just walked by his own dead body?!?! So weird....And Locke IS the new Jacob and Hurley can see dead people?!!?

1) Dead is dead, that's been a pretty common theme throughout the show. Even Richard said in last seasons finale, "I've seen a lot of things that happen on this island, but I never seen it brought someone back from the dead."

2) There has been some speculation that this final season is about consequences. There's a theory floating around that the "parallel" is what would have been if the bomb blew the island up in '77. Case in point: bomb blows up in '77 = Widmore on the island = Widmore dies = No Penny = Desmond and Penny don't meet and fall in love = Desmond doesn't race to prove love for Penny = Desmond doesn't end up on island but instead is flying with 815 (my big question on that theory is why is Desmond in Australia in the first place)

Another "parallel" theory, while Juliet was dying, she was seeing both dimensions and in the no crash dimension, Sawyer and Julia will still meet, have that weird conversation with going out for coffee and they both ride off into the sunset happily ever after. Therefore... "it worked"

I ran into this this morning but a warning that it is a HUUUGE spoiler alert just because of the amount of theories being floated around (mostly bs but some have merit). It's also fairly long reading, especially with the comments.

Confused by the 'Lost' premiere? Never fear! Damon and Carlton explain a few things about the start of Season 6 (SPOILERS AHEAD) | EW.com

Ok, I finally get this now when she said they'll have coffee together...so in theory it did work and we're just looking at 2 parallel stories at the same time then....

Also, did Locke notice that he just walked by his own dead body?!?! So weird....And Locke IS the new Jacob and Hurley can see dead people?!!?

The current Locke you are thinking of is not Locke. It is (I believe) Jacob's "friend" from last season aka smoke monster. The real Locke that is on that island is really dead.

And Hurley can see dead people? I'm not sure where this conclusion came from... :bulgy-eyes:

The current Locke you are thinking of is not Locke. It is (I believe) Jacob's "friend" from last season aka smoke monster. The real Locke that is on that island is really dead.

And Hurley can see dead people? I'm not sure where this conclusion came from... :bulgy-eyes:

Remember....Hurley is loco!

And I don't know about this whole parallel story thing. When you guys say parallel, do you mean happening at the same time?

Or something that just would've happened?

If the stories are happening concurrently, that raises a lot of other questions that I had while watching it though I can't recall right now haha.

Hurley can see dead people?!!?

Are you talking about Hurley talking to Jacob? I don't think Jacob is dead. I don't think he can die. Jacob, "Locke", and Richard are on my list of potentially-not-human-thus-separate-from-human-rules.

I think its 2 stories at the same time. What would have happened if IT WORKED and what wouldn't have happened it IF DIDN'T WORK!

Another question: Jack on the plane, did he recognize Desmond and all of the others?

I miss Rose and Bernard and back on Lost island, whatever happened to them since they weren't one of the 6 that left the island? And isn't Jin dead?? From last season when the 6 were leaving the island via helicopter, that boat that Jin was on blew up with him on it right? And does anyone know what Sawyer whispered in Kate's ear before he jumped out of the helicopter?

Re: LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

Remeber when Boone was talking to Locke on the plane he said he went to get his sister out of a bad relationship but she didnt want out. so I guess she stayed behind?

Remeber when Boone was talking to Locke on the plane he said he went to get his sister out of a bad relationship but she didnt want out. so I guess she stayed behind?

Yeah, that's right!

Was Claire pregnant? I couldn't tell from the short scene in the cab.

I think its 2 stories at the same time. What would have happened if IT WORKED and what wouldn't have happened it IF DIDN'T WORK!

Another question: Jack on the plane, did he recognize Desmond and all of the others?

I miss Rose and Bernard and back on Lost island, whatever happened to them since they weren't one of the 6 that left the island? And isn't Jin dead?? From last season when the 6 were leaving the island via helicopter, that boat that Jin was on blew up with him on it right? And does anyone know what Sawyer whispered in Kate's ear before he jumped out of the helicopter?

Jack recognized Desmond, or at least thinks they've met before. He doesn't know anyone else though. No one on the plane knows each other (that met on the island later).

Jin didn't die. He somehow went back in time to the Dharma Initiative.

If it is two stories running concurrently, they'll have to fix the problem of island people wanting to go home and seeing themselves...

Yah I remember. Just one of those things that are different to how the original story went. I was just wondering how/why it was different.

Hurley has always been able to see dead people (Charlie, Libby, now Jacob). He always thought he was cursed until Jacob asked him in the cab from last season if maybe he should think of it as a gift instead. I guess he had this in mind.

And I don't know about this whole parallel story thing. When you guys say parallel, do you mean happening at the same time?

Or something that just would've happened?

If the stories are happening concurrently, that raises a lot of other questions that I had while watching it though I can't recall right now haha.

Parallel = different time lines, same characters, different outcomes. Think Back to the Future 2 when Biff got the sports book gave it to his younger self and altered the future.

Are you talking about Hurley talking to Jacob? I don't think Jacob is dead. I don't think he can die. Jacob, "Locke", and Richard are on my list of potentially-not-human-thus-separate-from-human-rules.

Yes, Jacob is dead. If there's one thing Lost mythology has taught all of us is no one escapes death. Dead is dead.

Jack does not recognize anyone but Desmond because they met before in the soccer stadium when both were running stairs. Desmond said, "Then maybe I'll see you in another life, brother."

Rose and Bernard during the Dharma initiative separated themselves from everyone else citing retirement and not wanting to deal with the drama with everyone else. I'm wondering where they would be now with the island "parallel".

Sawyer told Kate to go see his estranged wife and take care of Clementine... his daughter.

Yeah, that's right!

Was Claire pregnant? I couldn't tell from the short scene in the cab.

Claire was preggers. They showed it before they boarded the plane.

Whew!!!

Episode 2 of the new season tonight....what would you like to see this week?

Episode 2 of the new season tonight....what would you like to see this week?

Other than Kate or Sun in a bikini... I want to see where his whole parallel thing leads. So far it's been blah with no sort of direction but I figure the two might converge at certain points. The main storyline (the island) is pretty awesome so far so my assumption is that they will keep the heavier part of the story on that parallel.

I wonder what MIB aka "smokey" will do with Richard? He did give him a swift a$$ kicking. :beat-up:

How long will this season be? 8 weeks or so? :confused2:

So...did they go back to the past or are they still "current" like 197_?

So...did they go back to the past or are they still "current" like 197_?

Both timelines are current to the present time 20xx. The Dharma times are over.

Woah!! Dr Ethan? And double woah: Claire? She left with Christian/Jacob in the shack!! Was the Asian guy in the temple going to poison sayid because he was to remain dead?

I :love: James!!

So the hostiles (Ben's group) Ethan is not on the island regardless if their plane had crashed or not, in the parallel world they've got going on?

I'm waiting for answers, not more questions!!

Woah!! Dr Ethan? And double woah: Claire? She left with Christian/Jacob in the shack!! Was the Asian guy in the temple going to poison sayid because he was to remain dead?

I :love: James!!

So the hostiles (Ben's group) Ethan is not on the island regardless if their plane had crashed or not, in the parallel world they've got going on

I'm waiting for answers, not more questions!!

sayid's body is being used as a "loophole" for someone/something. at first, i thought it may have been jacob but then they wouldn't want to poison him. so i'm not sure yet.

the whole Ethan thing is still a little unclear to me as well. Also, where might Juliet be in the parrallel universe? She's dead on the island just the same as Ethan.

Yes, Jacob is dead. If there's one thing Lost mythology has taught all of us is no one escapes death. Dead is dead.

I know this was last episode, but was Sayid not dead? Or, is he now possessed aka "claimed"?

I know this was last episode, but was Sayid not dead? Or, is he now possessed aka "claimed"?

He was dead and now he's alive!! That was so mean what they did to him, they branded him and everything :(

Oh yeah...that head guy at the temple said that the Lost-ies couldn't leave because the temple is protecting them from smokey (AKA - some form of John Locke) interesting.......

I hope Jin finds Sun again :love:

sayid's body is being used as a "loophole" for someone/something. at first, i thought it may have been jacob but then they wouldn't want to poison him. so i'm not sure yet.

the whole Ethan thing is still a little unclear to me as well. Also, where might Juliet be in the parrallel universe? She's dead on the island just the same as Ethan.

And shouldn't Ethan be on the island regardless?? And yet he's a Claire's baby doctor...weird!! I need answers!!! :banghead: and not just more questions....

Back