detpoacher

Reaction score
Handicap
Will how do I put this today I lost my soul mate today we where together 40 years and I wouldn't take back any of it, the good and the bad she was special to a lot of people and I was blessed to call her mine. Some day I'll see her again she gave me so many things in my life my girls who I would die for and my grandson and granddaughter where products of me having here. Here family who are now myfamily and will always be.I always thought I took care of her but really she the one that took care of me even when I didn't think I needed it,which I did.So I will always love her and be thankful that I was the one that got to be her husband.Don't be sad for passing be glad and remember all the joy and laughter she brought to everyone's path she crossed!!!! I love you Susan Colgan

So sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry for your loss :(

It sounds like you are blessed man to have had her for the 40 years you did. Best wishes and my condolences, detpoacher.

SO sorry for your lose! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know if you need anything!

Wow I was hoping that the title of this thread wasn't as stated, but unfortunately it is as such. I want to pass along my heart felt condolences and can't even begin to believe how you are feeling. Prayers and thoughts go out to your family.

So sorry for your loss. It sounds like you two made a great team. My condolences for you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

My sincere condolences for your loss.

JM

My condolences

So sorry to hear. Best wishes from jacqui and me.

Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So sorry to hear this. You have my deepest condolences.

My thoughts are with you, I can't even fathom going through what you are. Very sorry for the loss of your wife.

sorry for your loss...

So sorry for your loss...she is watching over you now, my friend.

Condolences to you

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am incredibly sorry for your loss....sharing 40 years together is something very special in this day and time.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers headed for you and the family.

Sorry for your.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers heading your way. Extremely sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss, I enjoyed reading that and it is very apparent the impact your wife had on everyone she came in contact with. You and your family are in my thoughts.

My sincere condolences.

Back