ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers - Top Secret Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordinarily I would throw my hat in the ring, but I will be out of commision mid Jan to maybe late April/May. Also, not sure how well data would come up on the Rapsodo that I use in the garage without dots.

As an ordinary old guy golfer, not sure if my data would skew the results or not anyway.

Good luck to all who do enter, look forward to following this thread.

When I am back to playing it will be with a vengeance!

How fun!!

Fun opportunity, and it looks like a lot of people get to be involved! I'd love to take part but even though I'll be playing 3x/week all winter long, I don't have access to a launch monitor.

Whoa very cool. I think I will have some secret ball testing of my own going on so will pass on this one.
I was thinking the same thing

secret smell GIF

This sounds fun. I currently play the Kirkland ball because it’s cheap. I don’t loose that many balls anymore so I’m ready to start testing some premium balls and find a ball that fits my game. Thanks for the opportunity!

Ball testing? I'm in!!!

@JB For testing, how many times are you thinking? As in - it would be a great excuse to go play a few times but I don't know if I would be able to go like 3x a week for a month or something like that.

Just sent the PM to @GolferGal . Very intrigued.

Well this could be interesting....

Since I am new here and just joined the Albatross Club Why not have this be my first official act as a member of the forum.

@JB For testing, how many times are you thinking? As in - it would be a great excuse to go play a few times but I don't know if I would be able to go like 3x a week for a month or something like that.
Just like all of our testing honestly.
We want people to put the product to test and report back on their findings.
Ill be honest and say that if you are in MN and do not have access to a golf sim either at home or at worst weekly, this is probably not the best testing to try and get involved in.

George Costanza Flirting GIF by MOODMAN

I am super excited to see what THPers think.

Just like all of our testing honestly.
We want people to put the product to test and report back on their findings.
Ill be honest and say that if you are in MN and do not have access to a golf sim either at home or at worst weekly, this is probably not the best testing to try and get involved in.
I appreciate your honesty - that's why I didn't apply first. I'm out but good luck with the testing!

Very cool :cool:

One of the benefits of THP Experiences is product testing prior to equipment being released. This year we are also bringing that to the forum. We are going to be doing a golf ball testing and each person will receive these balls prior to launch and they will be in a white box.

We are looking for fairly specific golfers.
You must be able to play golf for the next few months or have access to a simulator home or close by.
We are going to be looking for 50-100 THPers to get this survey and then 50+ will be testing.

Once we have enough people, they will get a survey in the coming week or so that will have some questions to answer.
From there, golfers will receive balls to test out and they won't be able to speak to them until launch day.

How To Signup
Send @GolferGal a Private Message with this info.
Your Full Name
Your Email Address
Your Handicap (approximate)
Your Current Golf Ball (most often used)

From there we will start putting together a spread sheet and let everybody know when to expect their emailed survey.
2024 Albatross Club Members will get first crack, but the signup is open to all, because we are looking for a lot of golfers.
This would be great. Looking forward to it.

Hopefully NorCal weather continues to be seasonal for the next couple months…. Definitely throwing in on this!

Love these opportunities for everyone. I am in for a chance to test.

Signed up, sounds fun!

Fun opportunity right here!

I need to check on sim availability.

Awesome opportunity! Look forward to reading all about it from the chosen testers!

@JB , when is this testing expected to begin? Would love to throw my name in the hat but doubt I will get to play much until the beginning of 2024 when I drop back to part-time.

@JB , when is this testing expected to begin? Would love to throw my name in the hat but doubt I will get to play much until the beginning of 2024 when I drop back to part-time.
I would say that should be fine. Product will ship next month and then people get to work. You are good

Great opportunity. Testing is always fun. Email sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back