Logos - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The 2013 Morgan Cup

Those look great, class all the way.

Very professional, slick set of logos. Classic styling that should stand the test of time. Just another piece of the best amateur golf event in the world!

The Team DotCom's logo lives up to the other 3 quite nicely. Great job by THP on 4 great logos.

All 4 logos look real sharp. You can tell all of the designs were really thought out and the results are first class.

These look awesome!

Dan

I'm really digging all of these logos. Very clean. Any one of these would look great on a hat, shirt or staff bag!

Very sharp!

Paradise, Alatross or Dotcom.....which will be my logo?

Looks great! I really like the clean looks of these logos.

All four look great. The Dot Com one looks better than I though. I also like the three stars in the sheild nice touch

All the logos look phenomenal!

These look fantastic! I would be proud to sport any of them!

These look fantastic! I would be proud to sport any of them!

Dude you would be such an asset to the MC. Hope to see you submit a video this year again.

Dude you would be such an asset to the MC. Hope to see you submit a video this year again.

I hope so. I am having a creative block again, but all if my best ideas have come at the last minute so it looks like I have a couple of weeks before my brain starts working.

Nice! Those are pretty cool looking logos. Really like the dot com one. Turned out great.

Seriously. Tappin'.

awesome logos. Going to be such an awesome event. Anyone should feel lucky to be able to represent any one of the teams!

Wow! These look absolutely tremendous.

These just look amazing!
Such a crisp, classy look and the colors mix so well and really pop out.
Great work here indeed.

The logos are very impressive, there is not a thing I would change. Great work!

Impressive collection of MC logos. I like the fact that they are all so alike but still different.

I love the logos and love that they have been added to the MC! With each having the 3 stars, they will seem like a "mission patch" which designates that it was for the MC3

The addition of the Team Dotcom logo looks great!

I absolutely love how all of the logos look next to each other. Awesome job by Sligo on the design!

I love the new addition. I personally think the idea of logos for each team is awesome. and they are well designed.

Back