Loggerhead Golf Co. Headcovers

These guys put out some quality stuff. Need my boy J.B. Cobb to snag me something next time he is there.

There was a crew at Loggerhead Golf today installing a GC4, Flightscope, and something else into a teaching bay. Also, the new head covers came in.
85BA5879-8FAF-4977-ACE9-768BF6B5783B.jpeg22D9F3F5-FD3D-458A-B93E-391EAD369D38.jpeg

My man @J.B. Cobb III coming in clutch with the polo and ball marker! Definitely my favorite golf related logo. Thanks again man! 20220903_185042.jpg

Hope it is the right size. Also, they hope to have the fall apparel in by October/November. 👎
Xl! If it doesnt fit it'll be a motivation shirt haha

You hate to see this!

48BF5E45-AC22-4051-B150-828F3847D28F.png

Last edited:
I'm getting a headcover...just not sure which one

Pro Golf here in Wilmywood was bought out and the new owner rebranded the store Loggerhead Golf Company. The owner has done a great job remodeling the store with new indoor simulators for fittings and a SAM Puttlab. He also added accounts with a lot of OEMs, giving him the biggest selection in between Raleigh and Myrtle Beach. They just posted these custom head covers on social media and I think they’re sharp! The turquoise and the hot pink really pop. I’m thinking @BigDill and @Papatortuga need to grab a couple of these head covers! What do you think?

I live in myrtle beach. I’ve gotta ask… where the hell is wilmywood? o_O

I think follow like 30 different little headcovers companies on the gram. This being one. They make some nice stuff although maybe a bit plain.

I think follow like 30 different little headcovers companies on the gram. This being one. They make some nice stuff although maybe a bit plain.
Plain with a little logo is all I need :LOL:

It looks like they grabbed a really generic speaker and had a logo put on? I hope i’m wrong. Does the speaker have a brand?

Im not sure. I’ll ask.

New hats

New hats

Those are weird. Be fine with just the patch, but who wants to wear a turtle shell on their head?

Man I miss Wilmington

Back