Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Rule: Truffle fries are amazing.

There’s a lot of salad on those plates!

Great to catch up tonight and the company, food, and experience look amazing as always. Have fun and excited to tune in tomorrow for day 2.

Didn’t get a chance to follow along today, but got a chance to catch up just now. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s designs!!

Awesome day of updates and info! Cannot wait to see what everyone made.

Discussing shaft cosmetics. Color, graphics, etc.
fb7b668d92a98e27fe166fb4f4157bbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

+7 ? ? ?

This chair is made from hockey sticks. I must own it View attachment 8910045

I need that chair

Our most recent division launch TRUE Diamond Science takes the concept of fitting from golf and brings it to youth baseball. https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottkramer/2019/09/25/custom-fitting-baseball-bats-for-kids/

So freaking cool - True Sports has hit the ground running and it’s amazing

Why green onions? Why? You do nothing other than add color to a dish. Just stop already.

Good wings though!View attachment 8910087x

Can you take a closer pic, I need to really see thr green onion :giggle:

#keenantruesports

He is a fantastic guy! Tell him I’m going to need all the pops a +7 gives at the end of the month - oh and Villa 1 is cooking up something special for him :devilish:

?? you everyone for all of updates and pictures - not as much fun catching up as following live and asking questions.

Who had the biggest departure from the Riptide profile when custom building? Looked like @Tenputt made some good tweaks to his.

Excited to try out the Riptide shafts when they hit market and at Ultimate Weekend :LOL:

The Truelympics is AMAZEBALLS - wish i could have partook

Really bummed this is going away - but excited for the new doors/opportunities that will hopefully open

Cannot go wrong with Ballast Point or any of the SD breweries - such a great craft beer scene

Have fun at Aviara tomorrow!

Now we just need to get @McD TT to a THP Event next year.

I certainly see the application and the potential of this becoming hugely popular! Question: do the bats being offered as custom fit meet the standards set forth for youth baseball for bat dimensions and BBCOR? I assume so and given a conforming bat that is custom fit some parents will spare no expense!

Can this concept be implemented to higher levels of baseball, high school, college, pros?
We are starting at the youth level. Our first releases are USA and USSSA certified bats. The next step is BBCOR. Our sales team puts on hitting sessions throughout the US -- there's also an online option to self-fit. We use launch monitors and other technology to compare TRUE bats to kids' current gamers. You'd be amazed how many kids' gamers don't meet the specs listed on the bat. It's awesome to see the fun kids have when they get the custom fit experience. It's similar to the feeling of knowing you have the right clubs in the bag to maximize your golf game.

The the treatment/details on it, from afar it reminds me of an old metallic speckle boat paint that was used, loved seeing those things zip across the water, I bet that shaft would look amazing during my golf swing as well!
So, I don't want to toot my own horn (@JB will tell you I love to, but he's lying:ROFLMAO:,)But I knew how they created that magical finish the second I saw it. Can't share details, but up close and personal it is STUNNING. Like nothing else you've ever seen.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed following along. Thanks for including us.

So, I don't want to toot my own horn (@JB will tell you I love to, but he's lying:ROFLMAO:,)But I knew how they created that magical finish the second I saw it. Can't share details, but up close and personal it is STUNNING. Like nothing else you've ever seen.
7BB52297-BC16-4E13-B609-B38351DC3206.jpeg

This looks like another amazing event. I am sad it is going away as this is one I was hoping to take part in some day. I could make a driver shaft, slap a Callaway tip on it and use it for the rest of my days.

Back