CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Big congrats to @KY Golfer and @mantan ! Great playing.

The whole crew killed it this weekend - fantastic pics and updates. I can’t wait to get there myself in September.

@Parrot - awesome!!!

Congrats boys!

Oh man. I’m humbled to be included. I’ve been so fortunate to be a part of so many experiences. I’d kind of decided that I had had my time in these experiences. But I ain’t saying no! I can’t wait.

Many thanks.
Congrats.

@outlawx - leading fantasy golf this week too - probably less concerned about that at the moment 🤣
IMG_9535.jpeg

20240420_140248.jpg
Short rib n chips..soooo good

Love the You Tube reels of Briggs, and no, i did not take practice balls....:love:

🦜Oh man. I’m humbled to be included. I’ve been so fortunate to be a part of so many experiences. I’d kind of decided that I had had my time in these experiences. But I ain’t saying no! I can’t wait.

Many thanks.
That’s awesome! Congrats

@outlawx - leading fantasy golf this week too - probably less concerned about that at the moment 🤣
View attachment 9259606
comedy lol GIF by The Mick

Fun follow, beautiful course. Congrats everyone and well played!

Oh man. I’m humbled to be included. I’ve been so fortunate to be a part of so many experiences. I’d kind of decided that I had had my time in these experiences. But I ain’t saying no! I can’t wait.

Many thanks.
@KY Golfer and @Parrot are truly men of class

Damn what a day. My partner is a beast. Lucky to be here and still hate it for @Parrot so the news he will be joining us next year warms my damn heart. Thanks to the forum for following along. I will have more to say later. I’m still very shocked at the moment.

My man!!! One of the nicest people you will ever meet.

View attachment 9259597
Congrats boys!

Back