CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Wow!!

What a day!! 18 holes of shamble best ball fun with @ScoFoBG and Steve. Absolutely blast to play with and we had a ton of fun. Amazing caddie who helped us interpret the diabolical greens

My padnah @KY Golfer was absolute money all day. And did the yeoman’s work of forum updates. Being my first event- so much felt like it was happening all the time, appreciate him being on top of updates. Think I have my sea legs under me to update tomorrow.

Alt shot was wild. Realize how much our caddies helped when we had to read our own putts. 😂

We played a few extra holes just to take in the course. It’s amazing. Just gorgeous course. The tight lies around the greens tests your game. You gotta be precise with your irons because a miss in the front place can be a ball rolling all the way off the hill or down a hill.

Now time for a shower and dinner. Such an amazing day!

We all want to know....

How is the People's Elbow currently?

Working on getting tonight’s contest dialed in right now. Will be really fun with an awesome prize to the winner.
Oooohhhh another contest for tonight, can't wait to see what this one is.

Guys. We have a fantastic group here. What a day. A little slow but man. Can’t wait for the AMA tonight. Briggs ranch is so fair and fun to play. Taco truck is amazing.

@ScoFoBG i feel like we are long lost brothers. We need to go sit in a dive bar and just shoot the breeze. Lou is just amazing!

Trevor and Scott played great today. It was fun getting a round in with them!

IMG_1839.jpeg

Away for a bit and 20 pages behind. Looking good so far yall.

Dang. What a day! I have not had a second to even look at the thread or post.

First off, @KY Golfer @mantan @baylrballa @MarMill you guys are just amazing. Some pure hearted individuals and I had a blast playing with you all. 👍🏻

@Iceman! how dare you steal my SM10s!!!! Great shot with a 3 wood no less. You deserve it man. One of the most loyal BG customers of all time.

Working on getting tonight’s contest dialed in right now. Will be really fun with an awesome prize to the winner.

Didn’t have the game today but the BG squad hung in there.

Thank you to everyone for following along and making these events so special. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate being a part of this event.
Well said!!

Trying to get caught up on 60+ pages, I should be done right about as you tee off in the am. :ROFLMAO:

Photo's look amazing.

Fun day 1 man. Spent 27 holes with @blazinden and @Scribble. Blaze can putt man. He was around the hole all day. Scribble had some ups and downs but in alt shot his driver was on fire

The 9 hole alt shot with Worlds Collide and Criminals was a blast. Every team had some good shots and some wtf was that shots. Had a total blast.

Sitting in the back of the pack but man I couldn’t have had more fun. Can’t wait to get back out there tomorrow. Briggs is even better than advertised

Crazy thing is they were still super firm on approach shots. So many balls bounding over the back of greens and then the slowest putt imaginable coming back up.
We saw some of that earlier this week. The green speed was slower than it looks.

Finally caught up after driving to NC today. Looks like a good day was had by all, some solid scores especially WWC under par in alt shot. Can’t wait for dinner pics and tonight’s competition.

Guys. We have a fantastic group here. What a day. A little slow but man. Can’t wait for the AMA tonight. Briggs ranch is so fair and fun to play. Taco truck is amazing.

@ScoFoBG i feel like we are long lost brothers. We need to go sit in a dive bar and just shoot the breeze. Lou is just amazing!

Trevor and Scott played great today. It was fun getting a round in with them!

View attachment 9259183
Nice group right there. Nice playing today fellas!

Its been a fun follow trying to keep up with it all day. I've had a million things going on but reading along has taken some of lifes unavoidable sting away. Whats for dinner?

Well all the goodwill earned from pace during the morning round is now gone lol
You're only as good as your last 23 minute hole. 😆

Back