CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

View attachment 9259053

Steak and Chicken Quesadilla
I Want Them All Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Just got notified we are going a little earlier than 2:15. First 2 groups are next on the tee

20240419_134951.jpg

Alt shot coming up.

Is it bad that I am sitting here just F5'ing waiting for tee balls to be in the air.

Caught up only to be out of cell service for most of the afternoon, keep up the fantastic golf and look forward to reading the thread this evening

Let's go, fellas! Keep up the incredible work. What a morning! Those tacos and quesadillas, as always, look phenomenal and make me wish it was September already. Excited to follow along again this afternoon.

Caught up just in time for some alt shot carnage! Some great golf being played out there gents!

The swag... Good lord. Crazy awesome. Food looks amazing as always.

Congrats to @outlawx on winning the driver!

The towel from @blazinden and @jdtox was a nice touch.

Keep up the good golf and updates. Y'all are killing it!

Work has taken up way more time than I expected today. I’m only 48 pages behind and I have an hour plus minute drive home. On a positive, I’m still seeing breakfast tacos 😆

Also thanks @jlew and @Mmaynard11 for keeping the scores updated. Makes following along at work way easier!

Not Briggs related but Dormie related and could be a good reminder for these guys in the afternoon.

Literally just showed up at my door minutes ago from Victoria National. So I had to share in here too.

1000013473.jpg
1000013472.jpg

Alt shot straight white tees

Group 1

Whiskey Business
Worldwide Golf
Southern Twang
Budget golf

Group 2
WWC
Purgatory
Smooth Criminals