CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Pre bunker contest practice
IMG_5994.jpeg

I was asked to break the news that sadly there was no dessert tonight. I know everyone is disappointed but we will make it up tomorrow I’m sure

I was asked to break the news that sadly there was no dessert tonight. I know everyone is disappointed but we will make it up tomorrow I’m sure
It’s overrated anyway. Lol

How many chances do the guys get at the shot?

Travis mixed up a Whiskey Businesses(?) for the group!

IMG_5455.jpeg

1000016418.jpg
1000016419.jpg

What?!?!? Blasphemy!!! I’m going to bed now. 😂

Trevor from Worldwide Golf giving some bunker tips to @outlawx who got out on his first try. Literally just said that is so cool I’ve never done that before!

IMG_5995.jpeg

Closest to the Pin contest from the famous Bunker tonight for the QI10 Driver.
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

Gotta get to that bunker contest, it’s understandable.

Trevor from Worldwide Golf giving some bunker tips to @outlawx who got out on his first try. Literally just said that is so cool I’ve never done that before!

View attachment 9258632
Love this. Makes an experience so much better getting tips from the great players joining from the companies involved.

Well I’m having dessert!!! Chocolate brownie ice cream!!!
image.jpg

Back