CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Okay guys a small update.
I’m not sure I am going to play today. Last night was very bad and I don’t need 2-3 pages of feel better, but wanted to let the forum know because a contest is going on.

I am traveling this weekend. I always bring this on the road. This was part of the prize package for correctly picking team Tom Brady in 2022. Hopefully Smooth Criminals can win me something this go around! Have a blast today fellas
IMG_9534.jpeg

I am traveling this weekend. I always bring this on the road. This was part of the prize package for correctly picking team Tom Brady in 2022. Hopefully Smooth Criminals can win me something this go around! Have a blast today fellas
View attachment 9259274
The mini is so good.

Gonna be a dog fight today!

I fall asleep and absolute insanity takes place. Holy contest mania @ScoFoBG
You sir are a legend!!!

Combined is going to bring absolute chaos today!

Last night looked EPIC!

Today is going to be crazy and I’m here for it. Have some things to take care of but will be checking in as always!!! Let’s go Whiskey Business!!! Time to turn the tables!!!

Good morning 🌞 Guys. Get after it today. Excited to see who gets the best of Briggs Ranch today! Have a blast!

Today is going to be crazy and I’m here for it. Have some things to take care of but will be checking in as always!!! Let’s go Whiskey Business!!! Time to turn the tables!!!

Everyone pile in, @MarMill and @baylrballa gonna go put on a show!

Last edited:
Work was crazy last couple of days and have to run some errands this morning, but trying to keep up in between. Have a day, guys

image.jpg

…and here I thought you and @outlawx were going to give us a Smooth Criminal dance video. Instead I get coffee…😂
Between 34 holes yesterday and @outlawx keeping the Casita at 55⁰ you are lucky I can still feel my fingertips to type these messages. 🥶 🥶

Everyone pile in, @MarMill and @baylrballa gonna go out on a show!
We have a path. Honestly, outside of the par 5s, we hit one GIR yesterday morning after a stripe show off the tee. We managed fairly well given the lack of an approach game on a 2nd shot course.
worldwide is going to be tough to catch though.

Good morning all.

IMG_6665.jpeg

Back