CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Team Gavin for the W!

Ooo, this is rough to pick everyone is so good in here. I'm going to need to think for a bit on this. I'm not sure if my head and my heart match.

I'll go with team jen

Gotta be Team Jen. Hoping I'll be seeing V5s out there, it's been on my mind to replace my current Watch.

I’ll back Team Gavin.

Gotta be Team Jen. Hoping I'll be seeing V5s out there, it's been on my mind to replace my current Watch.
Not sure if we will get any in hand yet, but I do know if you got any questions on then, stat tracking, hole mapping, etc to tag me in here and I will do my best to get it answered

Can’t wait to see Hidden Creek. :shotscope: folks always kill it in these!!

I am picking Team Gavin FTW! GL everyone!!

Team Gavin gets the trophy this year.

The scientific art of flipping a coin has been completed this morning and the Katy, Texas outpost of THP has landed on Team Gavin. Good Luck and I hope this isn't the kiss of death, :ROFLMAO:

The scientific art of flipping a coin has been completed this morning and the Katy, Texas outpost of THP has landed on Team Gavin. Good Luck and I hope this isn't the kiss of death, :ROFLMAO:
I hope it is 😉

Choose GIF

I did the best 2 out of three...then 3 out of 5...I can't deny the random probability of science, lol
OK its obvious your heart really wants to vote team Jen so we will allow it lol

Dj Khaled GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

These experiences are coming in fast and furious! @JB will need a Fresca IV before its all over.

Former Secret Taco partners that I met in 2022 are going up against each other so a coin flip gives me @Golfers Anonymous and Team Jen as my pick. This should be another classic experience and I can't wait to see the pics of Hidden Creek!

Just uploaded a Hidden Creek course update in the shot scope app. 🔥

Reactions: J4U
Back