CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Maybe everyone picks Team Jen just to offend you two lol

Gotta go with Team Gavin here. Gonna be a fun follow cause I know what the holes look like. Maybe be able to offer some advice from afar :unsure:

Shocked at how lopsided the voting is. Clearly people don't like you :ROFLMAO:
I get it.

france city GIF

I will go with Team Gavin.....

I will answer this even though you are betting against me haha. Pretty sure all four of us have the X5. See below for my 2024 SG numbers. Shot Scope makes it pretty easy to know exactly where your game needs improvement. Easy to see why my index has jumped by a point. Range session yesterday afternoon was VERY promising however. If I can hit the ball this weekend like I did yesterday we have a good chance to win thisView attachment 9265898
Snl Queen GIF by Saturday Night Live

I kid!

some airlines only let you put clubs and one pair of golf shoes in the travel bag.
I have never heard that. What airlines Spirit? Frontier?

Posting this not as a jinx/anti-jinx, but more as an "inform the gambler" post so do with it what you wish... weather update in case it swings anybody on the prop bets since we need to dwindle down Lord Tox's stash #takethehouse

Personally, Gavin with a double digit tail wind = over 325+ yards... easy money (says every gambler ever as they lose).

1715354386570.png

some airlines only let you put clubs and one pair of golf shoes in the travel bag.
this could be because you're from Philly and not trustworthy. :ROFLMAO:

Just made it to NJ.
Will get your THP Event host @jdtox this evening from philly airport and meet everybody tomorrow at 4pm.

I have never heard that. What airlines Spirit? Frontier?
Most airlines actual have it listed like American Airlines does on there website but it depends on the gate agent if you get problems or not.

Screenshot_20240510_112415_Chrome.jpg
*AA website

Most airlines actual have it listed like American Airlines does on there website but it depends on the gate agent if you get problems or not.

View attachment 9265909
*AA website
Thats ridiculous!!! 50lbs is 50lbs! Plus who only travels with one pair of shoes?

Thats ridiculous!!! 50lbs is 50lbs!
Join the club.

I usually pack it up to 50. I don't fly to often with my clubs and only have has an issue one time where I was told to remove some stuff but I just put it in my backpack.

*also, the range finder needs to be removed because of the battery.

I am so lost, that are Swingless Golf Club Load Strips?
It's the little bullet strips for that one power2club driver that shoots the ball out there for you. No swinging needed.

It's the little bullet strips for that one power2club driver that shoots the ball out there for you. No swinging needed.
LOL, as I look this up, and am just like "oh, you mean blanks"

#1. Who even owns that thing in the first place. #2. Now I want one.

Imagine my distance gains that my X5 will measure when using one of those.

How can you not know what swingless golf club load strips are???????? It's a staple in everyone's swingless golf bag.
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Join the club.

I usually pack it up to 50. I don't fly to often with my clubs and only have has an issue one time where I was told to remove some stuff but I just put it in my backpack.

*also, the range finder needs to be removed because of the battery.
Really? Welp I've never removed the battery from the rangefinder so..

Really? Welp I've never removed the battery from the rangefinder so..
I usually just put rangefinder in my backpack.

Back