CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Team Legacy.

You did it. You left your mark.
You have a lot more to do, but you’ve done so much, brought us so many emotions.

I can’t wait to follow the rest of your journeys and reviews, and help usher in the next lucky few that join the G brotherhood.
❤️

Hell yeah

Long Live the mother flipping Grandaddy!

It takes a great team like you all to lay the ground work to allow the forum to get hyped to support the event. It’s unlike any other, but when a solid team is so engaged it makes it so easy to get involved in every aspect.

Mission accomplished, Capt.
17k posts in this thread and still going strong. That speaks volumes as to the legacy of Team Legacy.

In hindsight Team Legacy was aptly named.

You guys did it. I couldn't be more proud of every single one of you. Long live the Grandaddy!

Robert Redford Nod GIF

#LLTG

All of the cool contests again and another week of Grandaddy I am ready for it already! I love the Grandaddy. Glad to see more THPers get to go experience this!

I can’t wait to hear how these new clubs felt out there

@Briton G cleaning his ball between holes the old fashioned way… skipping it across the water and into the fairway 🤣
Trick shots at the Grandaddy! If it’s good enough for Augusta, why not the Hideaway

This was core memory during the round seeing this from 50 feet away hahahha and Lars kinda staring wondering what your doing
I took my pound of flesh 🤣

We’ve said our goodbyes to Team Callaway. :(

Back