CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Poured my absolute heart in to this event. Not once but twice. I did it the way I thought was right for me the first time and built on that foundation for a different role this year.

I hope the passion showed. I hope my teammates know how much they mean to me. I hope team Callaway could see how appreciative we were. And I hope the forum could see it all from the team. What a freaking week
100% Nailed your role as Asscap. Thanks for doing all you did to help bring THP along and make Grandaddy X amazing!

Poured my absolute heart in to this event. Not once but twice. I did it the way I thought was right for me the first time and built on that foundation for a different role this year.

I hope the passion showed. I hope my teammates know how much they mean to me. I hope team Callaway could see how appreciative we were. And I hope the forum could see it all from the team. What a freaking week
You killed it, couldn’t have been more proud to of experienced this with you a few years ago and now see you help lead this team now…. I’ll be starting a GoFundMe for your gambling addiction😘

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Congrats Team Callaway…This is the most excited I’ve seen Bodhi

IMG_1854.jpeg

I'll bite, what's the M&M challenge?
How many he could eat/have in his mouth in a minute. Stipulation he could only pick up one at a time. I took the over(more forced lol) at 35. He got 27

medical reference material in case these bets continue:

1702000593253.png

You killed it, couldn’t have been more proud to of experienced this with you a few years ago and now see you help lead this team now…. I’ll be starting a GoFundMe for your gambling addiction😘
He realizes the THP Staff career isn't that lucrative right?

Well freaking done Team Legacy. You guys crushed it all week. 👏

Thank you so much AssCap you have been a great leader for our guys. You represented so well! Thank you for all your work! @Muchmore18

How many he could eat/have in his mouth in a minute. Stipulation he could only pick up one at a time. I took the over(more forced lol) at 35. He got 27
Seems rough with the peanut version

I hope you know how much you mean to us muchy!!! You absolutely elevated this event for us and helped make it a blast and go smoothly!

@PharaohHB played liked a damn warrior today. I played like ass but honestly it wouldn’t have mattered. He represented like a king and kicked my ass. I’ll take that beating all day.

It was awesome playing with you! My team knew I really wanted that match up if the opportunity came up to play with you and that just happened to fall into place. It was a blast and I can also say that there was never a time today I took a hole for granted as I know how quickly you flip that switch 😅. Truly the stuff of dreams to play with Johnny Wunder at Hideaway. This week has been memories of a life time with THPers, Callaway, Al, Gary, Kurt (My badass caddie of two days.) etc and what a way to finish.

Back