Waiting...

Let’s go Team THP:

IMG_1410.gif

Hole 9
Par 4

Thp 4/3
Callaway 5/4

Thp up 1

I got up early and managed to get through the 80 pages I was behind today. Sounds like an amazing fitting session for you guys. Some Roger Cleveland knowledge and I’m sure a lot of info that isn’t to be shared.

@Kmench 7X! Some absolute bad @ss numbers. But why so light? 😃🤪

I am 196 pages behind right now. Should I jump forward to follow tomorrow in real time or keep trying to slog through. I think it is almost 5K posts. Full days of meeting yesterday plus a work dinner last night have left me woefully behind.

THP should be settled after the front 9 and do better on the back.

I am 196 pages behind right now. Should I jump forward to follow tomorrow in real time or keep trying to slog through. I think it is almost 5K posts. Full days of meeting yesterday plus a work dinner last night have left me woefully behind.
Follow live, then go back and get caught up.

#makeday2matter

Multiple tabs and jump to live.

Have a tab open live and then catch up wherever you are on another tab once the live golf stops and there are some breaks before dinner.

Solid start to the best ball by THP

Search party and we find Spicoli’s ball on 12
IMG_1172.jpeg

Briton G/brians

Lukewilliamscg/21Gonzo

Hole - 5

Par - 4

THP score-4

Callaway Score- 5

Result-THp win hole Callaway up 1 into the last for the 9 hole match
heck yeah, get that half on the last hole!

Back