CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I know it’s unlikely but I’m really hoping we can get a small piece of the golf ball discussion that’s sure to happen tonight.

We almost scored a set of a competing brand's golf clubs, when a truck was going down the road with their tailgate down.

Uber driver was intrigued by the potential windfall.
Look alive!!

View attachment 9226600

Those are bills, thank you.

Beavis And Butthead Pain GIF by Paramount+

I know it’s unlikely but I’m really hoping we can get a small piece of the golf ball discussion that’s sure to happen tonight.
There's a lot of hype to it, for sure. Im excited to hear more.

Callaway makes those too... package deal, 14 way bags and iron covers for everyone!
i'm in, and if anyone sees a 12 deg Paradym head laying around somewhere......

Have at it.

Can you as @AT_CG how the new Weatherspann is doing in sales? That glove is so good it has to be taking market share away form their biggest competitor which was their target from what he said last year!

Not sure what we can share, but we will taking notes and will share everything we can when the time comes.

It would be hilarious if Finley has been lurking and gives team THP 14-way cart bags.
2018 Grandaddy….. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can you as @AT_CG how the new Weatherspann is doing in sales? That glove is so good it has to be taking market share away form their biggest competitor which was their target from what he said last year!
Performance good presentation is tomorrow.

Not sure what we can share, but we will taking notes and will share everything we can when the time comes.
So freaking excited for you guys.

Finally, I've caught up. For a few seconds.

Back