CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

IMG_3431.png
Weather is looking interesting for Wednesday when we play. Are we thinking this helps the underdogs Amish Cheddar or the favorites Team Jewamese?

Hahah.
I literally cut stitches out of my mouth in a hotelroom today. ready to roll
Pour a little Fresca on wounds and you'll be good to go.

The weather could be the deciding factor in this event! Who plays the best in the wind and rain. This could put a hurting in some lost golf ball numbers!

That's next level right there. Is it too late to place all my money on JB?? Beware the injured golfer!!!!!
An injured @JB is a dangerous JB. Like a cornered honey badger.

Hahah.
I literally cut stitches out of my mouth in a hotelroom today. ready to roll
Yikes take care man - hopefully you are all healed up

Means if we had THP event prop bets, I’d be hammering the over on estimate pace of play
Haha that very well may be true now 😂

IMG_3432.jpeg

Just a few more nights before headed to Victoria National. I had to give the clubs there final scrub before we go. Everything is cleaned and ready. Now I suppose I have to just wait. @Nappy how many times have you unpacked and repacked something you forgot??

View attachment 9252850

Just a few more nights before headed to Victoria National. I had to give the clubs there final scrub before we go. Everything is cleaned and ready. Now I suppose I have to just wait. @Nappy how many times have you unpacked and repacked something you forgot??
Look man. I know you don’t know me. But you seem cool. I’m sure we would get along great. @Nappy can vouch for me, I’m sure. And I let it go when you posted the picture of your club build. But with this pic I now have to ask…

Why do you insist on waterboarding your irons?!?!?!? Do they owe you money? Are they withholding information? Do you need an alibi????

View attachment 9252850

One last repack. We're now set in stone.

Until I double check tomorrow

Look man. I know you don’t know me. But you seem cool. I’m sure we would get along great. @Nappy can vouch for me, I’m sure. And I let it go when you posted the picture of your club build. But with this pic I now have to ask…

Why do you insist on waterboarding your irons?!?!?!? Do they owe you money? Are they withholding information? Do you need an alibi????
I hope it’s based on needing them to speed up. I have concerns

I've never met this man in my life...

Back