CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Butter knife that feels oh so good when you flush it. @Wildcat trying to convince us we can all play the pros.

View attachment 9265561
If it feels better than the SMS, which is already fantastic...

do it jewish GIF

What does Edel think of broomstick putters? Any plans to jump into that market or is it just too small at this time? Even way up North I am starting to see a few on the course

Is there an option when ordering the array putters to order with multiple alignment plates?

Like if you liked the 3 dot, but also the 3 lines, could you order with both (assuming with an upcharge)?
When you customize and build the putter, you can add additional plates to the order. There’s an extra alignment plate option.

Finally caught up and man there was some golf played earlier today. Net 1’s AGAIN, hole out from way out and many putts made with these Array putters. Team Blake with the lead but no doubt Team JB has the horses to make a run at it tomorrow. And as always, Ballyhack still looks amazing.

Is there an option when ordering the array putters to order with multiple alignment plates?

Like if you liked the 3 dot, but also the 3 lines, could you order with both (assuming with an upcharge)?
Exactly the two I have in mind.

Dinner looked freaking fantastic. Man, they kill it every time and @GolferGal does an amazing job of coordinating what is had. My ramen dinner feels so much sadder than it already is now. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Part of me wants to order a setup but get it with two separate hosel/shaft configurations to play with.

#options

Part of me wants to order a setup but get it with two separate hosel/shaft configurations to play with.

#options
The modularity definitely invites tinkering but a solid fitting is the way.

Back