CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Follow up....

What weight setup would it take to get the B-1 with a short plumber to around 25º
Not something we can answer at the table offhand. Maybe @mson can mess with the weights with his B1?

Question for thpers following. How well do you think you aim?
I’m sure it’s not good just from using the Callaway triple track. I’ll line that up and know it’s good but get over the ball and it looks really off. I’ve just learned to try to trust the lines, but I’m sure I make adjustments at times because of it.

Aiming better while putting with my Seemore. Not perfect I’m sure but better. All other swings so-so.

B1 in a single bend is 30°
Yea I saw that on the website. I was more curious about the plumbers neck's bc I get along better with that style.

Yea I saw that on the website. I was more curious about the plumbers neck's bc I get along better with that style.
General consensus is you could mess with the weights to get you close. Only one of us with a B1 short plumber is @mson

You can plop that bowl full of grits in front of me and let me do some damage.
Grits were legit. Definitely no leftovers.

Not well. Trying to get better about that, but still find I’m not always aiming at my target. I feel like it’s worse when it comes to putting. lol

General consensus is you could mess with the weights to get you close. Only one of us with a B1 short plumber is @mson
Sounds like a reason to go get an Edel putter fitting. 🤔

Strawberry cobbler for dessert.
IMG_0830.jpeg

Dessert!!!

IMG_1515.jpeg

That dessert looks really good.

All caught up! Work kept me away most of the day. Some good golf this morning and alt shot did not turn out like I expected.

Also, it’s looking like we might not have MLB level talent on THP. 😆

Something I wonder. I change my set up often so probably not good.

Back