CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

IMG_2018.jpeg

Cosmo Kramer Seinfeld GIF

@mson can you ask if there’s going to be a refresh of the wedges anytime soon? Specifically any treatments to deal with spin loss in wet conditions?

Can't wait to see what's for dinner.

Great Experience so far. Team Blake coming out of the gates tough but I'm sure Team JB will regroup and make a strong showing tomorrow.

The more I see of these amazing pro shop hauls, the more pain I feel in my wallet for what is going to happen in late June. :D

I can also see that I need to start eating more at home to stretch my stomach a bit so I can take full advantage of those to die for food spreads! 🍽️ :drinks:

@mson can you ask if there’s going to be a refresh of the wedges anytime soon? Specifically any treatments to deal with spin loss in wet conditions?
Will make sure this gets asked!
Great Experience so far. Team Blake coming out of the gates tough but I'm sure Team JB will regroup and make a strong showing tomorrow.

The more I see of these amazing pro shop hauls, the more pain I feel in my wallet for what is going to happen in late June. :D

I can also see that I need to start eating more at home to stretch my stomach a bit so I can take full advantage of those to die for food spreads! 🍽️ :drinks:
Bring a high limit credit card and your appetite!

image.jpg

I’m thinking smash but I’m a crushers fan

Gotta stop to see the goats.
IMG_0823.jpeg
IMG_0824.jpeg
Johnson VA has found his audience! 😆
IMG_0825.jpeg

Back