CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Why are we not out on the Goat Track right now? (unless I missed that it wasn't an option)

I so badly want to insert a "just the tip" joke here, but I'll refrain.

Refrain?
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Why are we not out on the Goat Track right now? (unless I missed that it wasn't an option)
Its not currently an option and the guys are pretty tired.
We have dinner in a bit over an hour and a few sim holes being played and then shower up.

After a full day at Ballyhack, with amazing food, a course that will eat you alive, feeding goats and sim golf in the owners cottage, the best thing might just be the shower with the horizontal jets. As Lilly von Shtupp said, I feel wefweshed.

After a full day at Ballyhack, with amazing food, a course that will eat you alive, feeding goats and sim golf in the owners cottage, the best thing might just be the shower with the horizontal jets. As Lilly von Shtupp said, I feel wefweshed.
Points awarded for the Blazing Saddles reference, sir.

@mson hitting @Wildcat’s 3I. Not too shabby.
IMG_0822.jpeg

it was a great day of golf, looking forward to the dinner though! THP event dinners are always over the top fantastic

Have to agree here. This place is insane. Such a fun and challenging layout. If you can play good here I think you’d be good just about anywhere.

Well maybe for some of us that's true. But I played well there for some reason. 🤷‍♂️

It's twue, it's twue 🤣

30 minutes till dinner time and I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of Edel talk.

30 minutes till dinner time and I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of Edel talk.
What's tonight's menu?

Back