CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

I really like the look the closing hole here. There's enough there to make you think twice about what you are trying to do, but the FW is kind of generous in that 210-230 landing zone.
I was in the first cut on the left. Made the green though.

1715187223355.png

This is the way.. lol

How good do these look?

IMG_0801.jpeg
IMG_0802.jpeg

I didn’t have the best round with my wedges but I was able to hit some good shots with these. Definitely had a couple check more than expected. Glad I went two flat on these. Makes the left miss a little less likely. Feel wise I’d put them against any wedges that I’ve played previously.

Thanks @JohnSinVA, appreciate the little extra and perfect timing! Maybe you should have kept the balls? 😏

Just kidding, have a great day today and thanks again!
View attachment 9265293
The forecaddies are absolute bosses. Playing alone I’m out at least 8 balls and I’m only down 3.

I havent seen one fairway on this course that didnt make me instantly want to get a tee shot into it haha what an awesome looking course. Excited to see how this afternoon goes

No easing it into action, ha?
It doesn’t help that they roll faster than anything I’ve seen in 3 years. Putts going by here are easily 4 feet short on what I’m used to.

The Thing from Fantastic Four has softer hands I think.

Are the guys taking the right side on 15?

I need some video of putts dropping eventually. Really interested how these putters help you guys with aim.
Definitely feels like my aim is much better. Hitting my lines much better and a lot fewer out to the right which is usually my miss. Just need to work on my speed. Slopes on the greens did not make that part easy.

I havent seen one fairway on this course that didnt make me instantly want to get a tee shot into it haha what an awesome looking course. Excited to see how this afternoon goes
They’re generous fairways for sure, but I definitely missed some of them. By a lot. 🤦‍♂️

2:30 front nine alt shot

How good do these look?

View attachment 9265390
View attachment 9265391

I didn’t have the best round with my wedges but I was able to hit some good shots with these. Definitely had a couple check more than expected. Glad I went two flat on these. Makes the left miss a little less likely. Feel wise I’d put them against any wedges that I’ve played previously.
I love the milling on the soles. I should pull my Edel wedges out and game them again. (retired from a long life of desert golf)

How good do these look?

View attachment 9265390
View attachment 9265391

The dancing letters are so underrated.

They’re generous fairways for sure, but I definitely missed some of them. By a lot. 🤦‍♂️
Oh as would I haha I just said I want to hit tee shots not hit fairways lol

Back