CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

It only took till the end of day one to learn about the apple and water stations! Those apples were some of the best apples I've ever ate!

I completely forgot about the apples. Won't lie, I was pretty jealous seeing them in the photo because I could have used something like that near the end of the round on Tuesday.
@Bus and I grabbed them and waters each time we were around one (or at least twice a round) they were so crispy and delicious. Underrated stop on the course for sure.

Back home. I need to put my thoughts and recap on paper tonight / tomorrow and will post as soon as possible

In the meantime, one final pro shop haul pic
IMG_2450.jpeg

First in Fun for me. Has a Morgan Cup teammate and a Capital District resident,
And the winner is.... @Bernoulli

Please send me your full name and shipping address along with the custom Nitron you would like to order.

On this day....First In In In Fun was created.
The 3rd In, is for the 3rd title we will be winning.

On this day....First In In In Fun was created.
The 3rd In, is for the 3rd title we will be winning.
believe it.

I did in one of the pictures you posted that were on the table.
I ended up relooking at the pictures from what you and @bigbov sent - I got both a tumbler and the (last? we think) mug. I put it in another live thread right now, but the coffee tastes so good coming out of that cup.

I don't know if I said it in the whirlwind of emotions that is the event, but thank you both for pointing it out.

I ended up relooking at the pictures from what you and @bigbov sent - I got both a tumbler and the (last? we think) mug. I put it in another live thread right now, but the coffee tastes so good coming out of that cup.

I don't know if I said it in the whirlwind of emotions that is the event, but thank you both for pointing it out.
I've had most of my morning cups of coffees in my Ballyhack cup. Literally wash it every day. It's a great way to start each morning.

Back