CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

What a crazy good day today, we took a run at it and in the end 1 hole really killed us.
@LSMO was a great cartner, great time playing with him.
Craig & Perry were an absolute blast to play with and chat about everything, including Bag Boy.
Lastly, ballyhack is stunning, nothing but beauty and pain everywhere.
Dude you played awesome out there today! Congrats

Well, that's a wrap! A big thanks to all of you for these past couple days—whether you were there with us or following along in the forums. Everyone on our team really enjoys being able to come to events like this and hang out with all of you. This event has helped us gain such valuable feedback about our products and gave us new friendships in the golf world!

And of course, congrats to FIF on the win! We'll try not to give Craig and Perry too hard of a time about their score when they get back to the office... but no promises :ROFLMAO:

Everyone get home safe. We hope to see you again soon!

Shrimp cobb salad.
image.jpg

Final card coming soon- congrats to First in in Fun

View attachment 9264754
Notes: The median score in
Shamble Combined score was +23, the highest ever in THP two-man stroke play.

Our new historical Shamble Combined Score median is +17.

Well, that's a wrap! A big thanks to all of you for these past couple days—whether you were there with us or following along in the forums. Everyone on our team really enjoys being able to come to events like this and hang out with all of you. This event has helped us gain such valuable feedback about our products and gave us new friendships in the golf world!

And of course, congrats to FIF on the win! We'll try not to give Craig and Perry too hard of a time about their score when they get back to the office... but no promises :ROFLMAO:

Thank you so much for showing these guys and our community a great time. Proud to support Bag Boy!

Big thanks to everyone at :bagboy: Such a fantastic event to follow once again.

@Bag Boy

Thanks once again to @jlew for all of the scoring efforts. Doesn't go unnoticed. Makes it SO much easier to follow with the scorecard graphics.

Good thing I haven’t made my selection yet (just some wagers).

My official selection for the contest is of course First In Fun. I mean my man @ddec is a fellow NY’er.

Well now this looks suspicious or maybe a little brown nosing to get that signed slab. Should have probably waited until this thread got to the next page. 😂
Sometimes being bought is good @Mmaynard11

Back