CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Congrats to FIF! You all played fantastic. Today my game left me. @Nashtyone saved me a lot today. Oh well, we had an absolute blast. More to come later. Thanks for following along everyone! Thank you to THP and @Bag Boy for this experience. So blessed to have this opportunity.

Congrats to FIF! You all played fantastic. Today my game left me. @Nashtyone saved me a lot today. Oh well, we had an absolute blast. More to come later. Thanks for following along everyone! Thank you to THP and @Bag Boy for this experience. So blessed to have this opportunity.
Great job 👍🏼

My goodness, I forgot @jlew. Thank you for keeping the scoreboard for us. Having that updated as we go adds so much to the competition.

I know you had some help earlier today but I forget who that was but thanks to them as well.

You'd have to putt it unless we're playing shamble combined and have been bludgeoned by the course and competition. 😁
Understandable 🤣👍🏼

I know it's been said multiple times over the last few days but I want to continue it by saying, Wow, wow, wow!!! This has been a great event to follow. The participants did an excellent job of keeping us updated on the action. It almost felt like I was there on the property instead of a 20' x 20' hell in a cell aka basement office.

So FIF ran away with it. Work got in the way of the back 9.

Even getting to try out my new towel today. You made me proud-ish 🤣

@Muchmore @xThor

1000014300.jpg

The fairways look so pristine in the first pic i thought for a second he was using an iron on the green before seeing the drainage cover
Me too!!

Congrats to FIF, convincing win! Great job by everybody bringing the content, your forum engagement was outstanding from start to finish!

I started following Bag Boy on IG just to see THPers getting iced. That was a nice throwback. And what a great follow around Ballyhack these past few days.

@jlew - the scorecards are such a big help to keep up while still being busy with that silly thing we call work. Thank you.

Back