CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

What a crazy good day today, we took a run at it and in the end 1 hole really killed us.
@LSMO was a great cartner, great time playing with him.
Craig & Perry were an absolute blast to play with and chat about everything, including Bag Boy.
Lastly, ballyhack is stunning, nothing but beauty and pain everywhere.
Was on the edge of my seat catching up this morning. Hope you had a blast!

Congrats FIF. So well done by everyone these last few days. You all flat killed it in every aspect. So much fun to follow along. Big Thanks to THP & @Bag Boy

As always @jlew thanks for the hard work on the scorecard.

Safe travels to all.

Wow, shocking conclusion to this one.

Congrats FiF.

image.jpg

@Bag Boy, y'all have been marvelous in every aspect of this experience. Thank you for all you've done and will do with THP.

Season 4 Starz GIF by Outlander

@Daluteh, @Bus, @ttucliffhanger, @Nashtyone, @xThor, @Muchmore, @t-dray, @wazzubrew, @LSMO,@kiwichris, @lambeau, @Mikey D, @ddec and @JB, thanks for taking us along for the ride! Y'all exemplified how it should be done. The pictures were stupendously good. @Daluteh, you set a high bar in documenting the on course experience. I can't wait to see @Bus' photos with his big camera. Safe travels, home, y'all.

Well, @xThor and I are are officially The Cowboys. Soooo much hype, so much letdown for those betting on us 😂 vibes were damn high all day playing with @lambeau and @Mikey D ! This course just has our number. One day we will get it figured out. Until then, stop betting your coins 😝

Shouldn't the 1st and -5 for first in fun be red and all the other places be in black? ;)

But awesome job with the updates and the scorecard.
Fixed it for you up there sir... apologies.

Could we have some THPer overlap. That would be awesome.

Huge huge huge shoutout to @Bag Boy , this was better than we could have ever imagined from start to finish. Just pure class from Craig and Perry to their entire team that joined us yesterday! Hope to see them again! I know I’ll be entering to come back since we obviously didn’t cash in on the win 😂

So that's what a 5-putt feels like.
Actually went backwards on one.
Doesn't look it would be hard to do on some of those greens!

Fixed it for you up there sir... apologies.
I was just messing with you but you sir, are good! That was faster than JB's pace.

I can't wait to see @Bus' photos with his big camera.
Same here!

I do want to say that @Bag Boy did a FANTASTIC job with content the past few days. They got some great stuff for their social media and very nice content for us here in the live thread. Well done.

Well, @xThor and I are are officially The Cowboys. Soooo much hype, so much letdown for those betting on us 😂 vibes were damn high all day playing with @lambeau and @Mikey D ! This course just has our number. One day we will get it figured out. Until then, stop betting your coins 😝
We all still love ya both. Well maybe not @Nappy ;)

I’ll have a lot more to say after I have some time to reflect on everything from the experience but this whole few days with Thp, @Bag Boy and all the other participants has been absolutely amazing. We got treated like absolute kings, played an absolutely stunning course, had some amazing meals, and made a million memories.

Thanks Craig and Perry for the round yesterday. @Bus and @Daluteh I had an amazing day playing with you two today. @Daluteh you absolutely crushed it with all the pics today

I heard some rumors about carnage…but daaaaaamn!! 😱😱

Congrats, First in Fun @JB @ddec !!

Thank you @Bag Boy and congrats FiF!

Back