CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

$150 pro shop gift cards to each member. I have a video (that’s really hectic lol) but it’s a bit long so if no one wants to watch it, I totally get. Packing Chowder won
This is an extra trip that would cause me to spend an extra $150 because I would look at it as 50% and would go up to $300.

Don’t let us down. Haha.

This is an extra trip that would cause me to spend an extra $150 because I would look at it as 50% and would go up to $300.

Don’t let us down. Haha.
That’s just good math rt there.

Did anyone see a leather valuables pouch in the proshop? Just wondering if they had them.

Been a heck of a follow today guys! Night putting looks like a blast!

$150 pro shop gift cards to each member. I have a video (that’s really hectic lol) but it’s a bit long so if no one wants to watch it, I totally get. Packing Chowder won
Nice win!

View attachment 9264357

I didn’t putt for 20+ minutes to pull in with a 3.
Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Don’t let us down. Haha.
My kind of logic

@Bag Boy has knocked it out of the park! Such a cool company from sales to marketing. Products are top notch. Every time I use this bag i like it more and more.

That steak looked fantastic! And the golf pics are killer love the putting green with the fog there.
It was fantastic, it all was! Fogged rolled in fast after the rain

Back