CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

The Big Bang Theory Sheldon GIF by LittleOmig
Somebody needs to Photoshop Wardy in there.

But if you can't count it because it's early does it really count? Is that too deep for internet bingo?
You need to get this travel started so I can start filling in that card! So many opportunities missed haha

You need to get this travel started so I can start filling in that card! So many opportunities missed haha
Proving I made the right decision though. Would have been over before we every got to Ballyhack.

Proving I made the right decision though. Would have been over before we every got to Ballyhack.
@MWard tags, and airport beers and cocktails are all that would have happened right?

@MWard tags, and airport beers and cocktails are all that would have happened right?
That's my thought...I did see a @JB Fresca already too...but we're missing all those travel related squares

Any teams that have stickers left I would love to collect them for my water bottle. Got stickers form packing chowdah and touring purple.

1714767612474.jpeg

For those who are playing, are you laying a lot of coins on yourself?

That's my thought...I did see a @JB Fresca already too...but we're missing all those travel related squares
Well the Fresca post is a bit of a conundrum whether that should count or not 🫣

Wheels up in like five minutes. Onward to Atlanta. 40 minute layover. Here’s hoping the bag makes it!

Back